- For Your Breakthrough To Come
- Excerpts Of CLAM Pastor WOLE OLADIYUN’s New Book
Pastor Wole Oladiyun, the Senior Pastor at CLAM Church has just written a new book titled VICTORY THROUGH DREAMS. Below are excerpts of the book which is on Dreams. Pastor Wole Oladiyun is the Senior Pastor of the Christ Livingspring Apostolic Ministry (CLAM). He is a man called of God to be an evangelist with a strong Apostolic and prophetic grace. He is a man born to pray-but also a man with a consuming passion for soul winning. And he leads the way for the ministry under the umbrella of Clam Global Outreach (CLAMGO), Clam’s soul winning and evangelistic arm, through the village and city-wide crusades and other outreaches. He also presides over the Ministers’ Apostolic Fire Convocation (MAFCO), an annual 3-day apostolic retreat forum for Christian leaders to be revived with the “Upper Room” unction.
He was born and raised in the Christ Apostolic Church (C.A.C) founded by the late Apostle Joseph Ayo Babalola. There he was imparted early in life with the raw power of the Holy Spirit. There, too, the seed of Heaven was sown in him for the old-time prayer, evangelistic and deliverance ministry that CLAM is renowned for today.
He is an alumnus of the then University of Ife (now Obafemi Awolowo University), Ile-Ife, Nigeria. He also holds an MBA from the Business School of the Netherlands. Before going into full-time ministry, he distinguished himself as a brilliant building/civil engineer and successful businessman. He rose to the position of Chief Engineer at an indigenous engineering firm. He was also an active member of the Full Gospel Business Men’s Fellowship International.
A true family man, he is married to Pastor Bukola Oladiyun (nee Olubakinde), who is the Director of Family Life in the Ministry, and they are blessed with four prophetic children and grandchildren. Pastor Oladiyun loves philanthropy, reading, music, playing the drums, lawn tennis and driving.
He resides in Lagos, Nigeria. Connect with Wole Oladiyun: www.woleoladiyun.com, www.prayerfortestimonies.com, woleoladiyunministries, @woleoladiyun, @woleoladiyun.
He has written so many books. Other titles by Wole Oladiyun include the following: (1) Repeated Oppression Must Stop (2) Enough is Enough (3) I shall not remain the same again (4) Removal of Barriers (5) Embargo on My progress, Be lifted (6) Recovery of Virtues (7) My Turn to Rise and Shine (8) Ministers’ liberation Handbook (9) Prayers against Sudden Death (10) Divine Healing from Sickness (11) I shall be the Head (12) Open Heaven (13) Virtues Crying for Deliverance (14) Restructuring your Life (15) Financial Breakthrough Covenant Way (16) Dangers of Unforgiveness (17) O Lord, Remember Me! (18) I Must Possess My Possession (19) My Glory Must Shine (20) You Can Make It (21) Breakthrough Prayers (22) Victory Over Repeated Cycle of Oppression (23) Prayers to Overcome Marital Problems (24) Success Prayer Book (25) Pastors’ Prayer Manual (26) Dreams and Their Prayers (27) Prayers to Move You Forward and Upward (28) The Mercy of God (29) Prayers for Our Children (30) My Jericho Wall Must Fall (31) Workers’ Training Manual (32) CLAM Deliverance Handbook (33) Fruit of the Womb Prayer Book (34) I Will Sing a New Song (35) I Enter into My New Season (36) O Lord, Arise! (37) Victory at Your Turning Point (38) Anointing for New Ideas and Opportunities (39) Prayers for Project Completion (40) Victory at Last (41) Youths, Arise, and Take Your Place in Destiny! (42) My Destiny Must Rise (43) Anointing for Glory Restoration (44) Victory over Opposing Voices (45) I Will Flourish. Below are excerpts of his new book.
Against the background of the overwhelming testimony of Scripture (and the Scriptures cannot be broken), dreams and visions are real. They feature significantly in both the Old and New Testament times of the Bible. All through biblical history up until now. God has often used dreams (when a person is asleep) and visions (when a person is awake) to make His will known to His own. Dreams and visions featured prominently in the birth of Jesus and the conversion and ministry of the apostle Paul (see Acts 9:3-9; 16:9, 18:9-10; 23:11; 2 Corinthians 12:1-4).
It doesn’t matter what contrary opinion anyone holds. It doesn’t even matter the contrary opinion of a Pastor or what he may have told you: what matters is the Solid Rock of God’s Word and what it says. Dreams are real. Talking about God’s plan for our salvation, for example, Joseph received important messages of far-reaching implications in three separate dreams from God concerning the birth of Jesus.
(1) He was assured of Mary’s purity. Matthew 1:20, But while he thought on these things, behold, The angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost (emphasis added).
(2) He was warned to flee to Egypt. Matthew 2:13 …..Behold, the angel of the Lord appeareth to Joseph in a dream, saying, Arise, and take the young child and his mother, and flee into Egypt, and be though there until I bring thee word: For Herod will seek the young child to destroy him (emphasis added).
(3) He was told to return to Nazareth. Matthew 2:19-23 “But when Herod was dead, behold, an angel of the Lord appeared in a dream to Joseph in Egypt, “Saying, Arise, and take the young child and his mother, and go into the land of Israel: for they are dead which sought the young child’s life.
And he arose, and took the young child and his mother, and came into the land of Israel… And he came and dwelt in a city called Nazareth: that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophets, He shall be called a Nazarene (emphasis added).
So also were the Wise Men warned of Herod’s plot against the baby Jesus. Matthew 2:12-And being warned of God in a dream that they should not return to Herod, they departed into their own country another way (emphasis added).
Your dreams are important. And you will do well to take them seriously. Dreams are such a powerful spiritual reality that the powers of darkness have turned it to a battleground to steal, kill and destroy otherwise promising lives and glorious destinies. These evil powers are fully aware that you can’t be easily captured in a conscious state of full alertness. So, they take full advantage of the unconscious state of sleep.
Prayer: Any dark power using dreams to injure your destiny shall be paralysed, in the name of Jesus
Many people start the journey of progress or disaster through the gate of dreams. Our children also dream but can’t tell us most times.
Your past dreams are journalists: they are evil reporters reporting you to your future. If your past dreams were positive, progress will be the result. If your past dreams were negative, demotion will be the result.
Know for sure you will need deliverance if anything on this list applies to you.
- If you don’t dream at all, •If you dream and forget (John 14:26) (Pray against dream erasers) •If your dreams are being erased always or you dream and easily forget •If you dream and don’t pray about it, anything can happen •If you take your dreams for granted or don’t pay attention to them. •If you dream and don’t know the interpretation •If you dream and always misinterpret •If you dream but the opposite is usually what happens •If your dreams are meaningless or senseless always •If your dream life is a battleground
35 DREAMS TO PRAY ABOUT FOR YOUR BREAKTHROUGH TO COME
(1) Nakedness in the dream
2) Seeing yourself in your old houses or school with old schoolmates
(3) Falling from great heights
(4) You find yourself being shot or stabbed in the dream
(5) Sex in the dream (with a hermaphrodite or same sex, or oral sex) before major breakthrough or success
(6) Slavery in the dream (running errands, hard labour or being a servant)
(7) Dream of people bringing good things to you without taking delivery of them
(8) Wearing rags, dirty, undersize, oversize or stained clothes
(9) Writing difficult exams or solving puzzles in the dream
(10) Eating and drinking in the dream
(11) Seeing or eating, interacting or having sex with the dead or singing dirges. Dreaming of being taken to the graveyard or taking instructions from the dead.
(12) Being cursed or at the receiving end of negative prayers in the dream
(13) Harvesting rotten fruits in the dream
(14) Climbing high mountains without getting to the top in the dream
(15) You are about crossing a bridge and it collapses
(16) You are given eggs and they get broken in the dream (those are ideas, insights, ventures being destroyed).
(17) Business premises flooded in your dream
(18) Strange pursues in the dream (pray very well against manipulation)
(19) The President of a country shakes hands with you
(20) You are given keys
(21) You experience rainfall in your dream
(22) Catching plenty of fishes
(23) Seeing yourself taking care of a great expanse of land
(24) Seeing a very bright star, rainbow or bright lights
(25) Seeing a flowing tap or waterfall with crystal clear water
(26) Climbing an adder without sweating in your dream
(27) Receiving precious gifts
(28) Dreams of failure
(29) Constant dream attacks
(30) Your dreamland has become a battleground.
(31) Forced initiation
(32) Waling with faeces or excrement all around you
(33) Travelling and vehicle breaks down and you are still repairing it when you wake up
(34) Incision labels, marks, scratches all over you from dreams
(35) Handcuffs or chains on your hands, legs, neck or waist in the dream