THEME: MY YEAR OF TOTAL RESTORATION
Joel 2 v 32
And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the LORD hath said, and in the remnant whom the LORD shall call.
This is my year of Total Restoration in Jesus name
CHRIST LIVINGSPRING APOSTOLIC MINISTRY (CLAM)
Plots 1 – 6 CLAM Avenue Omole, Ikeja Lagos
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org www.clamgo.org
Phone 08055353311, 08076581733, 08033033214
How to Use This Prayer Pamphlet………………………………………………………………………………….
Why You Must Pray and Remain Holy Always………………………………………………………………….
Prayers for CLAM…………………………………………………………………………………………………….
Prayers for the Body of Christ………………………………………………………………………………………
Prayers for Nigeria…………………………………………………………………………………………………….
WEEK ONE 1ST-7TH JANUARY
Monday January 1 New Song Is My Portion This Year……………………………………………..
Tuesday January 2 Good News Is My Portion This Year…………………………………………..
Wednesday January 3 Increase Is My Portion This Year……………………………………………….
Thursday January 4 Enlargement Is My Portion This Year………………………………………….
Friday January 5 Laughter Is My Portion This Year………………………………………………
Saturday January 6 Progress Is My Portion This Year………………………………………………
Sunday January 7 Manifestation Is My Portion This Year………………………………………..
WEEK TWO 8TH-14TH JANUARY
Monday January 8 Victory over the Opposing Voices……………………………………………..
Tuesday January 9 Victory over Sicknesses…………………………………………………………
Wednesday January 10 Victory over Sudden Death……………………………………………………
Thursday January 11 Victory over Repeated Problems……………………………………………..
Friday January 12 Victory over Strange Dreams…………………………………………………
Saturday January 13 Victory over Monitoring Powers…………………………………………….
Sunday January 14 Victory over Evil Expectations & Imaginations………………………….
WEEK THREE 15TH-21ST JANUARY 2018
Monday January 15 Prayers for God to Reveal Secrets………………………………………..
Tuesday January 16 Prayers for Help from Above………………………………………………
Wednesday January 17 Prayers for Spiritual Growth & Power……………………………………
Thursday January 18 Prayers that Open Doors……………………………………………………
Friday January 19 Prayers for Favour………………………………………………………….
Saturday January 20 Prayers for New Ideas & Opportunities…………………………………
Sunday January 21 Prayers to Enjoy the Grace of God This Year………………………….
HOW TO USE THIS BOOKLET
- Study the Bible passages, sing the hymns and praise the Lord all through these 21 days.
- Break your fast at 3 p.m. or 6 p.m., depending on your maturity in the Lord, prayers and health condition.
- The one-hour vigil between 12 midnight and 1 a.m. daily is mandatory for all.
- Keep a record of your dreams and visions. Seek the help of the Holy Spirit for their interpretation (John 14:26). My book Dreams & Their Prayers will be helpful. You may also send me an e-mail for further clarification at email@example.com.
If you are not born again or are not sure of your salvation, please pray these prayers before you continue:
O Lord my Father, I come to You this day as a wretched sinner. Have mercy on me, forgive me of all my sins and make me Your child as from today. Wash me clean with the blood of Jesus and write my name in the Lamb’s Book of Life. Thank You my Father for saving my soul. I declare that I am born again to the glory of God, in the name of Jesus (John 3:16).
WHY YOU MUST PRAY AND REMAIN HOLY ALWAYS
Psalm 55:16-17; 34:15-17; 65:2; 1 Peter 1:15-16
- Without holiness, your prayers will not be answered.
- Pray so that your joy may be full.
- Until you confront in prayers you cannot conquer.
- Pray to stop the enemy from stealing, killing and destruction in your life and all that concerns you.
- Prayers will hinder and frustrate all the evil devices against you and your endeavours.
- The enemy does not let go and grant freedom easily; you must get it by force (Matthew 11:12).
- Breakthroughs are born in the womb of battles.
Are you backslidden or discouraged? Or is your past haunting you? Receive now the grace of the Lord to repent of the past sins and habits. Renounce them and ask the Lord to take away from you every strange urge or taste for any evil thing and defilement.
Ponder anew and consider the riches of the grace that are yours in Christ and begin to walk tall again in the Spirit. Ask the Holy Spirit to strengthen your inner man that you may walk worthy of the Lord as from today, in the name of Jesus (Ephesians 3:16).
With great joy and expectation I welcome everyone to 2018: Our Year of Total Restoration. Our God is a God of increase and blessing. And it is the year He will guide, satisfy, prosper, refresh, rebuild, raise up, repair and restore us.
All that has been killed, stolen or destroyed by the enemy can and will be restored by God. But as our theme Scripture (Joel 2:32) says, it is as we “call on the name of the LORD” (in prayer) that we shall be saved and our restoration delivered to us. With prayers we will see the great and mighty works of restoration the Lord will do in our lives this year and beyond, in the name of Jesus.
And as we begin this prayer and fasting programme my prayer for you is from Isaiah 58:11-12 NIV:
11The LORD will guide you always; He will satisfy your needs in a sun-scorched land and will strengthen your frame. You will be like a well-watered garden like a spring whose waters never fail.
12Your people will rebuild the ancient ruins and will raise up age-old foundations; you will be called Repairer of Broken Walls, Restorer of Streets with Dwellings.
God will visit you in an unusual way and empower you to recover all your past losses, in the name of Jesus.
Pastor Wole Oladiyun
Christ Livingspring Apostolic Ministry (CLAM)
Get a copy of the 2018 RESTORATION DAILY DEVOTIONAL
The Devotional App is also available
PRAYERS FOR CLAM
Nehemiah 2, 4 & 6 Ezra 4, 5 & 6 Matthew 16:18-19 Jeremiah 1:1-end Colossians 2:14-15; 1 Corinthians 16:9; 2 Corinthians 1:9-10
And call upon Me in the day of trouble; I will deliver you, and you shall glorify Me (Psalm 50:15).
- Praise and worship the Lord, as the Mighty Man of Christ Livingspring Apostolic Ministry (CLAM).
- Let’s all now go into congregational and personal repentance.
- Let’s ask for mercy and grace, plead the protective power of the blood of Jesus to cover us, our families and the Church (CLAM).
- Thank God on behalf of the Church concerning the following:
- Founding of the ministry (CLAM) in the power of the Holy Ghost
- His mercy and glory upon the Senior Pastor and his family
- How far God has helped you and the ministry
- All the great testimonies since the inception of the Church
- Frustrating the tokens of the liars, confounding and defeating our enemies
- His revelation knowledge and anointing on the ministry
- For fulfilling His promise that He will build the Church and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it (Matthew 16:18).
- Rebuke and overthrow all territorial spirits (over the area where CLAM is located) manifesting as:
- Religious deception and
- Command all satanic altars fashioned against the Church and other genuine ministries in the environment to scatter by fire, in the name of Jesus.
For 7–30 pray as follows:
- Every witchcraft and occult stronghold against the Church (CLAM), be pulled down, in the name of Jesus.
- Every witchcraft programme against me and the Church, be destroyed, in the name of Jesus.
- Every power using any evil rosary, evil mat, evil incense, ritual and sacrifice against the Church, die by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Powers and agents using the sand of the earth to consult against the Church, dust of the earth, battle them to nothing, in the name of Jesus.
- Satanic agents who have entered into covenant of death against the Church and her members, die by your covenant, in the name of Jesus.
- Satanic vows, threats and plans against the progress of the Church and her members, be nullified by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
- Demonic campaign against the Church and her members, be aborted, in the name of Jesus.
- Evil gathering day and night against the Church and her members, be scattered by the Rock of Ages, in the name of Jesus.
- Powers that are making life difficult for the Church and her members, swell up and burst to death, in the name of Jesus.
- Marine and serpentine activities within the Church, be paralysed, in the name of Jesus.
- Marine and witchcraft powers assigned to monitor the Church and her members; we anchor your heads to divine judgment, in the name of Jesus.
- Agents of darkness anywhere in any group within the Church, be exposed and disgraced today and for all time, in the name of Jesus.
- All the chariots, horses and their riders on assignment to cause evil in the Church, die on your assignment, in the name of Jesus.
- We decree confusion, futility, failure, miscalculation and spiritual accident for all agents of darkness delegated against the Church and her members, in the name of Jesus.
- We decree and declare continuing abundant harvest and in-gathering of souls, vertical and horizontal growth in the Church, in the name of Jesus.
- We prophesy a greater and higher anointing to destroy yokes and pray for healing fire and mighty divine presence of God upon all our Church, all our activities and members, in the name of Jesus.
- We command every door opened to agents of darkness in the Church to be shut, in the name of Jesus.
- We paralyse every satanic attack against families, businesses of members, ministers and other workers of the Church, in the name of Jesus.
- Father Lord, let the fruit of the Spirit and the gifts of the Spirit be in full operation in the Church day and night, in the name of Jesus.
- We decree divine protection, divine favour, divine promotion and supernatural increase for the Church and all her members, in the name of Jesus.
- Our Church, be mightily transformed to an abode of unusual miracles, a tent in the wilderness and a living spring in the desert for your generation, in the name of Jesus.
- Decree and declare the following for the Church and her members:
- No wall of resistance between you and God’s visitation, in the name of Jesus.
- Everything in creation will co-operate with you and serve you, in the name of Jesus.
- Receive prophetic and apostolic grace to affect your generation, in the name of Jesus.
- Let the gates of creation be opened to you, in the name of Jesus.
- Occult sanctions and legislations against you are cancelled, in the name of Jesus.
- You are released from the mandates of evil altars, in the name of Jesus.
- We shall by covenant and holiness serve God, in the name of Jesus.
- We receive a new level of grace and favour, in the name of Jesus.
- The banner of God’s protection and security is raised upon us, in the name of Jesus.
- No evil traffic is permitted in your abode, in the name of Jesus.
- Our altars, pews, homes, businesses, children and marriages shall not be desecrated, in the name of Jesus.
- Our premises shall not be a habitation of evildoers; we will grow in grace, knowledge, purity and holiness, in the name of Jesus.
- Our trees shall not be infested or contaminated, in the name of Jesus.
- We shall fight like warriors and be victorious always, in the name of Jesus.
- We receive grace to defend our salvation with fear and trembling, and to make Heaven, in the name of Jesus.
- We receive grace to be transformed to the image of Christ from glory to glory by the Word and the Spirit of the Lord, in the name of Jesus.
PRAYERS FOR THE BODY OF CHRIST
Matthew 16:18; 18:18-20 Ephesians 1:15-23; 2:19-22; 5:30; 6:10-18 Philippians 2:9-11
The body of Christ—the Universal Church comprising every man, woman and child in Christ who has received the New Birth—needs prayers. And because we too are members of His body, of His flesh and of His bones (Ephesians 5:30), we must arise and cry to God for her lest the Church would cease to be relevant in this generation. We must cry out to Him to empower His Universal Church that it may triumphantly advance and vanquish the kingdom of darkness in order that righteousness may reign in every nation of the world.
The Church is marching on (2ce).
The gates of hell shall not prevail;
The Church is marching on.
- Lord, defend and guard Your interests and investments in all your churches the world over and let no corruption defile them any longer, in the name of Jesus.
- Let every host of darkness assigned against the body of Christ for calamity be scattered and rendered powerless, in the name of Jesus.
- Let every activity of hell be destroyed over the body of Christ, in the name of Jesus.
- Let unity, love, righteousness, truth and holiness be exalted, prevail and reign in the body of Christ, in the name of Jesus name.
- We pray to reach the unreached all over the globe for increased global harvest of souls and true revival in the body of Christ, in the name of Jesus.
- Lord, send more faithful labourers and genuine ministers for Your kingdom work, in the name of Jesus.
- Lord, empower all the true ministers of the Gospel and keep them from the compromise and perils of the end time, in the name of Jesus.
- Let every weapon of darkness against the body of Christ, the advancement and expansion of His kingdom on earth, be destroyed, in the name of Jesus.
- Holy Spirit of God, take over every activity of Your Church on earth as of old like the day of Pentecost, in the name of Jesus.
- Lord God, keep CLAM till the end and let not the will and plan of Satan prevail over the church, the set man, his family, the ministers and every member of the ministry, in the name of Jesus.
PRAYERS FOR NIGERIA
Isaiah 62:1-7 Ezekiel 8 & 9 Daniel 9:15-22
Thus says the Lord, “For Nigeria’s sake will I not hold My peace, and for her sake I will not rest, until her righteousness goes forth as brightness, and her salvation as a lamp that burns. The Gentiles shall see your righteousness, and all kings your glory. You shall be called by a new name, which the mouth of the LORD shall name. Nigeria, you shall also be a crown of glory in the hand of the LORD, and a royal diadem in the hand of your God” (Isaiah 62:1-3).
Pray for the peace of Nigeria: May they prosper that love you.
- Lord, touch and empower our leaders to fear You and to do what is right in Your sight always, in the name of Jesus.
- Let every wicked elder and evil youth devising mischief and wicked counsel in Nigeria be openly disgraced and put to shame, in the name of Jesus.
- Let all the wasters of human lives and resources in Nigeria be judged, exposed, disgraced and be wasted, in the name of Jesus.
- We reject bloodshed, floods, earthquakes and other disasters henceforth in Nigeria, in the name of Jesus.
- Let the evil witchcraft, marine and occult network over Nigeria be scattered and destroyed, in the name of Jesus.
- Let there be light and safety on our airways, waterways and road network, in the name of Jesus.
- Lord, let Your divine agenda override the devil’s agenda for Nigeria, in the name of Jesus.
- Lord, raise intercessors for Nigeria and wake up the Church to pray, in the name of Jesus.
- Lord, heal Nigeria and deliver her from the hand of wicked powers, principalities and evil rulers, in the name of Jesus.
- Nigeria will manifest glory and I and my family will eat the good of the land, in the name of Jesus.
JANUARY 1-7, 2018
THROUGH THE LOVE OF GOD
- Through the love of God, our Saviour,
All will be well.
Free and changeless is His favour,
All, all is well.
Precious is the blood that heal’d us;
Perfect is the grace that seal’d us;
Strong the hand stretch’d forth to shield us;
All must be well.
- Though we pass through tribulation,
All will be well.
Christ hath purchas’d full salvation,
All, all is well.
Happy when in God confiding,
Fruitful if in Christ abiding;
Holy, through the Spirit’s guiding,
All will be well.
- We expect a bright tomorrow,
All will be well.
Faith can sing through days of sorrow,
All, all is well.
On our Father’s love relying,
Jesus every need supplying;
Then in living or in dying:
All must be well
This year, the Lord will instruct and teach me in the way I should go; He will guide me with His eye, in the name of Jesus (Psalm 32:8).
- Lord, take over my affairs this year, in the name of Jesus.
- Holy Spirit, guide me and my family in all areas this year, in the name of Jesus.
- God will secure me, my family and my work this year, in the name of Jesus.
- I shall not be defeated by sin and the enemy this year, in the name of Jesus.
- Dark powers will not waste me and my family this year, in the name of Jesus.
- My life and that of my family shall not suddenly expire this year, in the name of Jesus.
- Lord, have Your way in my life, my family and my work throughout this year, in the name of Jesus.
MONDAY JANUARY 1
NEW SONG IS MY PORTION THIS YEAR
Exodus 15:1, 2 Psalm 33:3; 40:3; 96:1, 2; 98:1-end; 149:1 Isaiah 42:10; 55:11 Revelation 14:3; 15:3; 21:4-6
Behold, the Lord will do a new thing for me and my family members this New Year. Now it shall spring forth and I shall know it. He will even make a way for me in the wilderness and rivers in the desert… He shall put a new song in my mouth—praise to my God. Many shall see it and fear, and will trust in the LORD, in the name of Jesus (Isaiah 43:19; Psalm 40:3).
t is the beginning of a New Year, a season of new things. God has composed a new song for you and your family members for the year and you will sing and dance to it joyously, in the name of Jesus. He says in Isaiah 43:18-19, “Do not remember the former things, nor consider the things of old. Behold, I will do a new thing, now it shall spring forth…” So no matter what your story was last year and what may be passing through right now that is leaving a sour taste in your mouth, the One who watches over you is saying to you today, “Your story will change for the better.”
In any way you may have been dancing to the enemy’s song, today marks its end, in the name of Jesus.
Now hear the psalmist in Psalm 40:1-3:
1I waited patiently for the LORD…
2He also has brought me out of a horrible pit…
3HE HAS PUT A NEW SONG IN MY MOUTH—praise to our God; many will see it and fear, and will trust in the LORD.
According to the Word of the Lord, He will put a new song in your mouth with great and mighty testimonies as the melodious lyrics. And as many as hear it will sing along with you and use your testimonies as a reference point before God in their own petitions, in the name of Jesus. No matter the negative situation and circumstances around you, God will lift you above them all and give you a new song, in the name of Jesus.
Hannah sang a new song when she graduated from barrenness to fruitfulness (1 Samuel 2:1-2).
Elizabeth received a new song when John the Baptist was born (Luke 1:36, 57-58).
Joseph sang a new song when he moved from the prison to the palace in Egypt (Genesis 41:1-44).
Jabez sang a new song when he became more honourable than his brethren (1 Chronicles 4:9-10).
So what to do? Purpose to trust Him on His promises this year. Be ready to wait patiently while you present your issues before Him and be sensitive to His moves.
Following are what will be your experience this year at the declaration of new things by God in every area of your life, in the name of Jesus:
- You will sing a new song (Psalm 40:1-3).
- You will receive sudden divine visitation (Ezekiel 38:8a).
- You will be a candidate for sudden help (Psalm 44:26; 40:13).
- Your expectations will be fulfilled (Proverbs 23:18).
- You will miraculously escape calamities (Psalm 71:2).
- Your heavens will open (Ezekiel 1:1-3).
- Shame, reproach and dishonour will disappear (Psalm 69:19).
- Joy and gladness will be your portion (Jeremiah 33:11).
- You will be celebrated wherever you go (Psalm 126).
- The favour of God will overwhelm your life (Psalm 30:5-7).
- Every opposition against you will backfire (Psalm 7:15, 16).
- Doors of opportunities will open to you (Revelation 3:7-8).
- The dew of God’s mercy will pour on you (Ecclesiastes 11:3).
- Breakthrough will meet breakthrough in your life (Luke 1:37).
- You will begin to hear good news (Proverbs 25:25).
- Your smallness will turn to bigness (Isaiah 60:22).
- Your minimum will turn to maximum (Luke 2:52).
- Your defeat will turn to victory (Isaiah 58:8).
- Your mourning will turn to dancing (Isaiah 61:3).
My prayer is that you will not miss His visitation that will usher you into your Season of a New Song, in the name of Jesus. A new song is your portion this year, beloved. Confess it, receive it, raise the roof with it and let the mountains and the hills and the world hear your voice. You will testify, in the name of Jesus.
Beloved, I pray again that throughout all your days, you will have reasons to always praise the Lord and sing a new song, in the name of Jesus (Psalm 126).
Jesus is Lord.
I will sing a new song (2ce),
No power can stop it.
I will sing a new song.
- Lord God of Mercy, let new things begin in my life and family that will make me sing a new song, in the name of Jesus.
- Lord, by Your mercy, declare new songs in my life, in the name of Jesus.
- I receive the grace of God to sing a new song, in the name of Jesus.
- Lord my Father, according to Your Word, make everything new in every area of my life, in the name of Jesus.
- My Father, this is my time, season and year of new songs. According to Your Word, let my life, home, work, family and future, begin to attract new things, in the name of Jesus.
- Dark powers conspiring against new things in my life and family, scatter by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Negative situations chasing away new things from me, you are liars, die by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Broom of darkness, sweeping away new things from my life, home and work, enough is enough. I command you: in the name of Jesus, burn by fire.
- Any power/personality challenging new things in my life saying it is not yet time for new things and new songs, in the name of Jesus, die by fire.
- God of new things, visit me by Your mercy, in the name of Jesus.
- Throughout this year and beyond, the Lord will preserve me and my family, in the name of Jesus.
- Lord my Father, connect me to and link me with new things, in the name of Jesus.
- I command the rain of new things to begin to fall on me and my family, in the name of Jesus.
- I receive the wind of new songs, in the name of Jesus.
- God who gave Jephthah a new song will give you a new song, in the name of Jesus.
- This is a new day for me, and I declare by faith that I shall sing new songs, in the name of Jesus.
- Old things, old tears of sorrow, old sinful habits, old afflictions, old testimonies and old songs, give way for new things now, in the name of Jesus.
- Every area of reproach in my life, O Lord, by Your mercy; turn it into a testimony, in the name of Jesus.
- That event that will change my lamentation into songs of joy, manifest, in the name of Jesus.
- By royal remembrance, I move into my Season of Fulfilment and New Songs, in the name of Jesus.
- New song is my portion this year, in the name of Jesus.
- Thank God for your Season of New Song.
TUESDAY JANUARY 2
GOOD NEWS IS MY PORTION THIS YEAR
Genesis 41:38-41; 45:25-27 2 Kings 7:9 Psalm 51:8; 51:8; 118:5; 30:5; 23:6 Proverbs 25:25 Isaiah 61:1-3 Luke 2:10 Acts 3:6; 10:38
As cold water to a weary soul, so is good news from a far country. I receive good news for me and my family this year, in the name of Jesus (Proverbs 25:25).
Then the LORD said to Samuel: “Behold, I will do something in Israel at which both ears of everyone who hears it will tingle” (1 Samuel 3:11). Such will the Lord do for me and my family this year, in the name of Jesus.
The light of the eyes rejoices the heart, and a good report makes the bones healthy (Proverbs 15:30). Good report shall be my portion this year, in the name of Jesus.
Make me to hear joy and gladness, that the bones You have broken may rejoice this year, O Lord my God, in the name of Jesus (Psalm 51:8).
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever (Psalm 23:6).
But as it is written: Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, nor have entered into the heart of man the things which God has prepared for those who love Him (1 Corinthians 2:9). And because I have set my love upon the Him, good news is my portion by reason of what He has prepared for me all year round in 2018.
How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Spirit and with power, who went about doing good and healing all who were oppressed by the devil, for God was with Him.
For His anger is but for a moment, His favour is for life; weeping may endure for a night, but joy comes in the morning.
ood news is a lubricant; it is an oil of joy for a heavy heart. When good news locates an individual, it is joy, gladness and rejoicing in that life. Suddenly, the dark clouds are rolled away and there is sunshine in the heart. Good news creates an atmosphere of emotional uplift and brings succour. The Bible puts it vividly this way: “As cold water to a weary soul, so is good news from a far country” (Proverbs 25:25).
You may have been waiting on the Lord for a while now for a miracle on that pressing matter. This year, He will answer you by fire, in the name of Jesus. The Scripture says, “Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but when the desire comes, it is a tree of life” (Proverbs 13:12). You may have been waiting so long for that desire so much that you are beginning to wonder if it will ever happen. I have good news for you: Don’t you despair, hold on! Your expected good news will come; it will not tarry anymore. Your challenges will soon become history and all the waiting will be have been worth the while after all.
The only thing you are permitted to encounter this year is good news—from the north, south, east and west. Nobody, except evil people, celebrates bad news. It is why any news that will not allow or call for jubilant celebration will not come anywhere near your dwelling this year, in the name of Jesus.
When the patriarch Jacob, father of Joseph, heard the good news that his son (whom he had given up for dead) was indeed alive and well, it made his heart jump in a joyful somersault. “Then they went out of Egypt, and came to the land of Canaan to Jacob their father… And they told him, saying, ‘Joseph is still alive…’ The spirit of Jacob their father revived” (Genesis 45:25-27). God is the dispenser of good news and He will release a stream of them into your life this year, in the name of Jesus.
“Oh clap your hands, all you peoples! Shout to God with the voice of triumph!” (Psalm 47:1). Good news is your portion this year, and beyond, in the name of Jesus.
- The Lord will make you to hear joy and gladness this year and always, in the name of Jesus.
- Receive the anointing to hear joy and gladness, in the name of Jesus.
- Receive the grace to hear joy and gladness, in the name of Jesus.
- Receive power to hear joy and gladness, in the name of Jesus.
- Receive enablement to hear joy and gladness, in the name of Jesus.
- Receive mercy to hear joy and gladness, in the name of Jesus.
- Receive favour to hear joy and gladness, in the name of Jesus.
- Anointing for Good News, fall on me, my family and work, in the name of Jesus.
- Good news that will make me testify, where are you? Manifest, in the name of Jesus.
- Doors of good news that I have been knocking over the years, hear the word of God: Open by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Negative reports, negative news, negative discussions, negative prophecies, negative predictions, negative declarations, negative medical reports—this year and beyond, I am not your candidate (Also pray through a–e below.)……………………………………………………… In the name of Jesus and by the power of His blood, I cancel you.
- …my wife or husband is not your candidate
- …my children are not your candidates
- …my work is not your candidate
- …my business is not your candidate
- …my future is not your candidate
- Good news that will make my ears tingle, this year, I receive you, in the name of Jesus.
- Good news from those who have made promises to me, manifest this year, in the name of Jesus.
- Good news that will call for celebrations for me, manifest this year, in the name of Jesus.
- Good news from my destiny helpers, manifest this year, in the name of Jesus.
- Good news from all my investments, manifest this year, in the name of Jesus.
- Good news that will make my enemies come and beg me for forgiveness, manifest this year, in the name of Jesus.
- Good news that will surprise me, manifest this year, in the name of Jesus.
- Good news from where I have been forgotten, manifest this year, in the name of Jesus.
- Good news from where I have been rejected, manifest this year, in the name of Jesus.
- Good news that will change my story for good, manifest this year, in the name of Jesus.
- Bad news will be far from me and my family this year, in the name of Jesus.
- Agents of good news shall visit me and my family this year, in the name of Jesus.
- I receive my letters of good news this year, in the name of Jesus.
- I receive my e-mails of good news this year, in the name of Jesus.
- I receive text messages of good news this year, in the name of Jesus.
- I receive phone calls of good news this year, in the name of Jesus.
- I receive visa(s) of good news this year, in the name of Jesus.
- I receive surprises of good news this year, in the name of Jesus.
- I receive manifestations of good news this year, in the name of Jesus.
- I receive unexpected good news this year, in the name of Jesus.
- I receive sudden good news this year, in the name of Jesus.
- I receive invitation into good news this year, in the name of Jesus.
- Concerning Nigeria, good news, in the name of Jesus.
- Concerning my family/home/health/finances/businesses/children/desires, good news, in the name of Jesus.
- (Pick from a–h hereunder.) …………………………………………………… this year, good news, in the name of Jesus.
- Wherever I go
- Wherever I turn
- Anyone I meet
- Any meeting I attend
- In my sleep/dreams
- When I awake
- All around me
- Thank God for the good news
WEDNESDAY JANUARY 3
INCREASE IS MY PORTION THIS YEAR
Job 8:7 Psalm 67:5-7; 71:21; 85:12; 105:24; 115:14; Isaiah 30:23; 1 Corinthians 3:6 Ezekiel 34:27; 36:29, 37; Zechariah 8:12; 1 Thessalonians 3:12
This year the Lord will increase me more and more, me and my children, in the name of Jesus (Psalm 115:14).
ontinual increase is the language of prosperity and progress. It is not God’s design for His children to be rooted to the same spot; to be trapped in a rut and vicious circle of same old achievement year in, year out. Increase is your portion in God, His will for you. “Therefore hear, O Israel, and be careful to observe it, that it may be well with you, and that you may MULTIPLY GREATLY [INCREASE MIGHTILY, KJV] as the LORD God of your fathers has promised you—a land flowing with milk and honey” (Deuteronomy 6:3 emphasis added).
Please note that wherever God has planted you by divine revelation is your own land of inheritance, flowing with milk and honey, where you have been destined to prosper. It is where your increase will be progressively released to you by Him. The psalmist was conscious of this divine provision, which was why he boldly declared: “You shall increase my greatness, and comfort me on every side” (Psalm 71:21).
I declare that God shall indeed increase your greatness this year and comfort you on every side, in the name of Jesus.
Something outside of the old order must manifest in your life this year and you shall count more of God’s blessings. The increase you will experience is such as will spread across your family members and in all that you lay your hands on. The Bible says that “the LORD shall INCREASE YOU more and more, you and your children” (Psalm 115:14 KJV, emphasis added). Note then that if God has promised to increase you, nothing can stop it—except you refuse to position yourself for the anointing to be released upon you.
ARE YOU READY FOR THAT INCREASE?
Then He [God] will give the rain for your seed with which you sow the ground, and bread of the INCREASE OF THE EARTH; it will be fat and plentiful. In that day your cattle will feed in large pastures (emphasis added).
You can rest assured of this one truth, beloved: No power shall be strong enough to stop your increase this year. And any stubborn power that stands against what God has purposed for you shall be wasted without remedy, in the mighty name of Jesus. Say this loud and clear: Increase is my portion this year, in the name of Jesus.
You shall testify, in the name of Jesus!
- Anointing of increase, fall on me and my family, in the name of Jesus.
- Anointing of overflowing measures, fall on me, in the name of Jesus.
- Anointing of enlargement, fall on me, in the name of Jesus.
- Anointing of surplus, fall on me, in the name of Jesus.
- Heavens of increase, open upon me and my family, in the name of Jesus.
- Mantle of increase, fall on me, in the name of Jesus.
- Power of God for massive increase, fall on me, in the name of Jesus.
- Altar of reduction raised against my progress, scatter by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Every satanic claim of decrease against me, break, in the name of Jesus.
- Demonic handwriting of decrease, I rub you off with the blood of Jesus, in the name of name.
- Every curse of decrease operating in my life, break, in the name of Jesus.
- Any strong man of decrease in my foundation, die by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Seed of decrease in my foundation, die by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Inherited seed of decrease in my life, jump out by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Any arrow of decrease in my life, jump out by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- The Lord will increase me and perfect all that concerns me this year and beyond, in the name of Jesus.
THURSDAY JANUARY 4
ENLARGEMENT IS MY PORTION THIS YEAR
Isaiah 60:22 Jeremiah 30:19; 2 Samuel 22:37; 1 Chronicles 4:10 Esther 4:14 Isaiah 54:2, 3
Enlarge the place of your tent, and let them stretch out the curtains of your dwellings; Do not spare; lengthen your cords, and strengthen your stakes (Isaiah 54:2). It is my Year of Total Restoration and enlargement round about, in the name of Jesus.
This is your Year of Total Restoration, your Season of Enlargement. It is your time to possess all that the Lord has promised you. You have His prophetic sure Word for this: “Enlarge the place of your tent, and let them stretch out the curtains of your dwellings; Do not spare; lengthen your cords, and strengthen your stakes (Isaiah 54:2). The Potter of Heaven who framed and created you for destiny fulfilment is telling you in this Scripture to prepare yourself for the massive blessings coming your way this year. He will surely make enough room for you to accommodate all He has ordained for you and your family and your situation will never remain the same.
Your scope of operation, therefore, must change; your sphere of influence must be enlarged for the greater manifestation. Just like the sons of the prophets, where you are today will become too small and restricting for you to operate this year. “And the sons of the prophets said to Elisha, ‘See now, the place where we dwell with you is too small for us. Please, let us go to the Jordan, and let every man take a beam from there, and let us make there a place where we may dwell.’ So he answered, ‘Go’” (2 Kings 6:1). Hear me, beloved: the enlargement you will experience is Heaven-ordained—and not by the will of men that none may boast and take the glory. Hallelujah!
Be that as it may, the enlargement you are desiring may not come until you take some practical steps in that direction for its activation. So, therefore:
- Desire it.
- Confess it.
- Pray yourself into it.
- Exercise your faith.
Remember: You must seize that which Heaven has ordained for you by the violence of faith, holy boldness and unrelenting warfare in prayer. “And from the days of John the Baptist until now THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN SUFFERS VIOLENCE, AND THE VIOLENT TAKE IT BY FORCE” (Matthew 11:12 emphasis added).
Enlargement is your portion. It is your inheritance in Christ, purchased for you by His precious blood on the Cross of Calvary. Take it now, in the name of Jesus!
O Lord, enlarge me (2ce),
You are my Lord and Saviour;
O Lord, enlarge me.
- Anointing for supernatural enlargement, fall on me, in the name of Jesus.
- Every altar raised against my enlargement, scatter by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Doors of my enlargement, open by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Heavens of my enlargement, open by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- My enlargement in any nation of the world, manifest now, in the name of Jesus.
- My enlargement seen in my dreams, manifest now, in the name of Jesus.
- Arrangement for my enlargement, manifest now, in the name of Jesus.
- Platforms for my enlargement, manifest now, in the name of Jesus.
- Locations for my enlargement, manifest now, in the name of Jesus.
- Mantles of enlargement, fall on me, in the name of Jesus.
- Enlargement favour, flow into my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Enlargement grace, flow into my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Enlargement mercies, flow into my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Lord my Father, package my enlargement, in the name of Jesus.
- Ordained helpers to facilitate my enlargement, appear, in the name of Jesus.
- Ordained organisation to facilitate my enlargement, appear, in the name of Jesus.
- Every embargo on my enlargement, be lifted now, in the name of Jesus.
- Every limitation on my enlargement, be broken now, in the name of Jesus.
- Every restriction on my enlargement, be broken now, in the name of Jesus.
- Every cover on my enlargement, be removed now, in the name of Jesus.
- Every satanic prohibition of my enlargement, be removed now, in the name of Jesus.
- Every wicked sanction against my enlargement, be removed now, in the name of Jesus
- Every gang-up against my enlargement, be scattered by fire now, in the name of Jesus.
- Every manipulation against my enlargement, be removed now, in the name of Jesus.
- Every frustration preventing my enlargement, be removed now, in the name of Jesus.
- Every postponement of my enlargement, be cancelled now, in the name of Jesus.
- Every siege frustrating my enlargement, be broken now, in the name of Jesus.
- Cobwebs of darkness preventing my enlargement, be roasted by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Finishing-line enemies frustrating my enlargement, be disgraced, in the name of Jesus.
- Evil campaign against my enlargement, be cancelled, in the name of Jesus.
- Strange dreams aborting my enlargement, be cancelled, in the name of Jesus.
- Any weapon fashioned against my enlargement, shall not prosper, in the name of Jesus (Isaiah 54:17).
- My enlargement for this year shall not be postponed again, in the name of Jesus.
- No more conspiracy against my enlargement, in the name of Jesus.
- God will endorse my enlargement now, in the name of Jesus.
- Arrangement for my enlargement shall manifest now, in the name of Jesus.
- Obstacles preventing my enlargement are hereby removed, in the name of Jesus.
- Goliaths and Pharaohs of darkness harassing my enlargement shall expire, in the name of Jesus.
- My Season of Enlargement is now, in the name of Jesus!!!
- I receive the keys of enlargement, in the name of Jesus
FRIDAY JANUARY 5
LAUGHTER IS MY PORTION THIS YEAR
Genesis 21:6 Job 5:22; 8:20-22; Psalm 126:1, 2 Proverbs 31:25 Luke 6:21
My mouth, this year, shall be filled with laughter and my tongue with singing. It shall be said of me that the Lord has done great things for me. Yes, that the Lord has done great things for me and I am glad (Psalm 126:2, 3). Laughter is my portion this year, in the name of Jesus.
aughter, they say, is the best medicine. It relaxes the nerves and has its source in and creates an atmosphere of joy and happiness. God is about to translate you into such an atmosphere this year by putting a testimony-Laughter in your mouth.
The story of Sarah in the Bible readily comes to mind here. Genesis 21:6 reads, “And Sarah said, ‘God has made me laugh, and all who hear will laugh with me.’” After many frustrating years of barrenness and waiting, the God of Fruitfulness gave 90-year-old Sarah a miracle child named Isaac—as He had promised! The laughter here in this verse of Scripture is not the commonplace type, but one provoked the supernatural act of God.
He is the Almighty God, and what He has done for one of His children, He can do for another. And so I pray for you this day: Much more than He did for Sarah that made her laugh He will do for you, in the name of Jesus. Now think about this: Sarah’s laughter must have been so infectious that she said, “…And all who hear will laugh with me.” Sarah’s kind of laughter shall be your own, too, this year, in the name of Jesus.
To be sure, you are a candidate for laughter this year as far as Heaven is concerned. But it is also true that you must be in right-standing with God to receive this blessing of laughter. Hear what the Bible says in Job 8:20-21: “Behold, God will not cast away the blameless, nor will He uphold the evil doers. He will yet fill your mouth with laughing, and your lips with rejoicing.”
As you walk with God and stay tuned to His frequency this season, He will fill your mouth with laughter and sounds of rejoicing shall be heard in your habitation, in the name of Jesus. That situation or condition giving you sleepless nights and heaviness of heart shall surely end in laughter and rejoicing, in the name of Jesus.
What are you trusting God for? Is it any of the following—or even much more?
- The fruit of the womb
- A marital partner
- A job
- Business opportunities
- Breakthrough, etc.
Or are you stuck in a situation that has made a mockery of your person so much so that you have become a laughing stock, a byword, and a proverb among people? Don’t you give up now. Be expectant, God can and will turn that situation around. Those laughing at you now will turn around to laugh with you soon, in the name of Jesus. If you have never laughed a laughter of testimony before, your story is changing this year—and you shall praise the Lord your God.
Please make this confession again:
LAUGHTER IS MY PORTION THIS YEAR, IN THE NAME OF JESUS.
The Lord has made me to laugh, I laugh (2ce)’
Laughter of joy… (2ce).
Oluwa pamilerin, mo rin (2ce),
Erin ayooo… (2ce).
- Anointing for laughter on that matter (Name it.)………………………….., fall on me, in the name of Jesus.
- Doors of laughter, open unto me, in the name of Jesus.
- My heaven of laughter, open, in the name of Jesus.
- Mantle of laughter, fall on me, in the name of Jesus.
- Wind of laughter, flow into my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Grace for laughter, flow into my life, in the name of Jesus.
- I shall laugh over that matter, in the name of Jesus (7 times).
SATURDAY JANUARY 6
PROGRESS IS MY PORTION THIS YEAR
Psalm 7:9; 25:18; 34:19; 92:12 Nahum 1:9 Acts 7:34 1 Corinthians 16:9
I am the righteousness of God in Christ and my progress this year shall be as the shining light that shines ever brighter unto the perfect day. I shall flourish like the palm tree and grow like a cedar in Lebanon, in the name of Jesus (Proverbs 4:18; Psalm 92:12).
rogress is God’s agenda for you and your family this year and I declare upon you: That shall be your portion, in the name of Jesus. God wants to move you from where you are now to a higher level of achievement and success. He has already set the ball rolling by preserving you to see this New Year. Or are you taking that for granted? I sincerely hope not!
As the children of Israel got to the Red Sea after their exodus from Egypt en route to the Promised Land, God challenged Moses to stop complaining and move forward (progress) towards their goal (the Promised Land). “And the Lord said to Moses, ‘Why do you cry to Me? Tell the children of Israel to go forward’” (Exodus 14:15).
As this year is unfolding, your journey onto a better life has begun. And, by God’s divine arrangement, you will get there. Never mind what your level was or what happened to you last year—something new and progressive is coming your way this year, in the name of Jesus. “Do not remember the former things, nor consider the things of old. Behold, I will do a new thing [PROGRESS], now it shall spring forth; shall you not know it? I will even make a road in the wilderness and rivers in the desert” (Isaiah 43:18-19). This means you will not remain as you were at the close of the past year. Things that were difficult and impossible for you to achieve will become achievable with the utmost ease. Hallelujah!
WHY YOU MUST MAKE PROGRESS
The one underlying basis why you must progress in life is God Himself. Why? For one, because He earnestly desires your progress in life. For another He is a progressive and dynamic Father Himself who has invested much in your progress and He would not be glorified if you failed to progress as His child. So pause here now and think about the following:
- God is interested in your progress (3 John 2).
- Jesus paid the price for your progress (2 Corinthians 8:9).
- Stagnation and retrogression are not found in the abundant life that is yours in Christ (John 10:10).
- It confirms God as a good and loving Father (Psalm 68:19).
- God has qualified you to partake in the inheritance of the saints in the light (Colossians 1:12).
WHAT MUST YOU DO?
Prayerfully seek God’s face all through this year even as you are doing now. Let’s pause one more time here and ponder this passage of Scripture in order that you may run with it all year long:
12Then Isaac sowed in the land, and reaped in the same year a hundredfold; and the LORD blessed him.
13The man began to prosper and continued prospering until he became very prosperous;
14for he had possessions of flocks and possessions of herds and a great number of servants. So the Philistines envied him.
Progress is your portion this year, in the name of Jesus.
- Anointing to progress this year, fall upon me, in the name of Jesus.
- Every dark power holding night vigils against my progress, be destroyed, in the name of Jesus
- Every power making it difficult for me to progress, vanish, in the name of Jesus.
- Every power making it difficult for my business to progress, vanish, in the name of Jesus.
- Every power disturbing my progress I announce your obituary, die, in the name of Jesus.
- Every strange wind blowing against my progress, stop now, in the name of Jesus.
- Every door of progress I have been knocking over the years, open now, in the name of Jesus.
- Every bar/limitation on my progress, scatter by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Mantle of divine progress, fall on me, in the name of Jesus.
- Anointing for speedy progress, fall on me, in the name of Jesus.
- Every Red Sea between me and my progress, part for me to go through, in the name of Jesus.
- Every Pharaoh (stubborn enemy) pursuing me relentlessly, give up and die, in the name of Jesus.
- Every power manipulating my speed in life, expire, in the name of Jesus.
- In the name of Jesus, this year, I am moving upward and forward.
- I will progress this year, in the name of Jesus.
SUNDAY JANUARY 7
MANIFESTATION IS MY PORTION THIS YEAR
John 2:11 Romans 8:19 Psalm 33:9 Jeremiah 33:14 Isaiah 14:24 Proverbs 13:12 Romans 4:21
This year, I will arise and shine for my light has come! And the glory of the LORD is risen upon me…The LORD will arise over me and His glory will be seen upon me. The Gentiles [unbelievers] shall come to my light, and KINGS TO THE BRIGHTNESS OF MY RISING, in the name of Jesus (Isaiah 60:1-3).
This beginning of signs Jesus did in Cana of Galilee, and manifested His glory; and His disciples believed in Him.
ntil you manifest glory, people will hardly identify with your claims and testimonies. Why? They want to see proofs! Jesus’ earthly ministry was a divine mission ordained from before the foundation of the world but even His disciples who were the closest to Him had issues with unbelief—until they saw a physical manifestation of His power when He turned water to wine in Cana of Galilee.
For people to glorify God in your life, there must be infallible manifestation of His goodness. I pray: You, too, shall manifest glory, in the name of Jesus. Or did you not know that the world is waiting for your testimonies, so they can know and connect with God through them? The Bible says in Romans 8:19, “For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God” (KJV). Many are the destinies God has plugged into yours that you may be a destiny helper to them. By His arrangement, many are the people to ride on your shoulders to get to their place of destiny fulfilment. The devil shall not truncate that divine arrangement, in the name of Jesus.
Manifestation is your portion in every area of life as a child of God. For if Jesus manifested glory, you, too, must manifest glory in His name. Why? You are in Him by redemption and His life and destiny is your life and destiny. Listen to what He says: “Most assuredly I say to you, he who believes in Me, the works that I do he will do also; and greater works than these he will do…” (John 14:12). You will manifest your God-given glory, too, and in a much greater dimension, in the name of Jesus.
Now enter into your season of manifestation!
- Anointing for manifestations, fall on me, in the name of Jesus. (Parents pray for your children.)
- Dark attacks on my manifestations, in the name of Jesus, scatter by fire.
- Spiritual robbers assigned against my manifestations, in the name of Jesus, receive fire.
- Any foundational power saying “NO” to my manifestation, receive fire, in the name of Jesus.
Lamentations 3:36, 37 KJV
To subvert a man in his cause, the Lord approveth not. Who is he that saith, and it cometh to pass, when the Lord commandeth it not?
- Monitoring powers assigned against my manifestations, in the name of Jesus, receive fire.
Say to them, “As I live,” says the LORD, “just as you have spoken in My hearing, so I will do to you.”
- Please shout out loud, issuing strong commands.
(Pray, picking from a–j hereunder.) ………………………………………………., I reject you, in the name of Jesus.
- Postponement of manifestation
- Cycle of failed expectations
- Cycle of dashed hopes
- Repeated manifestation-failure mechanism
- Crisis on the eve of manifestation
- Diversion of manifestation
- Manipulation of manifestation
- Wicked sanction on my manifestation
- Manifestation frustration
- Manifestation delay
- Battles surrounding my manifestations and that of my family, hear the word of the Lord: Scatter by fire, in the name of Jesus.
JANUARY 8-14, 2018
WHEN WE WALK WITH THE LORD
- When we walk with the Lord, in the light of His Word
What a glory He sheds on our way
While we do His good will
He abides with us still
And with all who will trust and obey
Trust and obey, for there is no other way
To be happy in Jesus, but to trust and obey
- Not a shadow can rise, Not a cloud in the skies
But His smile quickly drives it away
Not a doubt nor a fear
Not a sigh nor a tear
Can abide while we trust and obey.
- Not a burden we bear, Not a sorrow we share
But our toil He doth richly repay
Not a grief nor a loss
Not a frown nor a cross
But is blest if we trust and obey
- But we never can prove, The delights of His love
Until all on the altar we lay
For the favour He shows
And the joy He bestows
Are for them who will trust and obey
- Then in fellowship sweet, We will sit at His feet
Or we’ll walk by His side in the way
What He says we will do
Where He sends we will go
Never fear, only trust and obey
Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or thing, according to the power that works in us (Ephesians 3:20).
- God will remember me, my family and my work for good this year, in the name of Jesus.
- Anointing for pleasant surprises, fall on me this year, in the name of Jesus.
- I receive directions and new ideas from God, in the name of Jesus.
- Any step I take according to the will of God shall lead to success, in the name of Jesus.
- All my impossibilities shall be made possible, in the name of Jesus.
- Doors of new things shall be opened to me and my family, in the name of Jesus.
- The Lord shall exceed my expectations this year, in the name of Jesus.
MONDAY JANUARY 8
VICTORY OVER OPPOSING VOICES
Psalm 55:3 John 10:16, 27 Psalm 44:16 Job 3:18 Mark 14:55-56 Luke 3:21-22
Who is he who says a thing against me and it would come to pass—when the Lord has not commanded it? (Lamentation 3:37)
e live in a wicked world. Many a beautiful destiny has been messed up because an opposing voice sounded at the edge of a turning point, a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. Many a great mind has died wretched (with their great potential and lofty dreams and aspirations unfulfilled) because an opposing voice spoke—to attack, to discredit, to disqualify, to manipulate, to oppose or frustrate or even truncate their great destiny—at the very place of breakthrough, at that point of favour.
There is a story in Genesis 27:1-43 which I have ever found rather strange. Isaac was father both of Esau and Jacob—in fact they were twins. And Rebekah was their mother. It came about when Isaac was old, he called the older son Esau to go out to the field and hunt game (what in our part of the world we call “bush meat”) for him so he could eat and bless him (Esau) before his death. Immediately Esau left for the field, his mother Rebekah already had a plan in place to outsmart Esau and get the blessing for Jacob instead.
Jacob feared that this whole scheme might boomerang against him, but three times Rebekah assured him: “Obey my voice” (vv. 8, 13, 43).
Now what happened here? Rebekah was the opposing voice that diverted the firstborn benefits or blessings of Esau to Jacob. And this had far-reaching implications and consequences for Esau’s glory and destiny:
- Rebekah’s voice vehemently opposed the glory and destiny of Esau.
- Rebekah’s voice activated the exchange of Esau’s glory.
- Rebekah’s voice perverted Esau’s destiny forever.
- Rebekah’s voice manipulated Esau’s well-being when it mattered most.
- Rebekah’s voice drowned Esau’s firstborn glory when he was to receive mercy.
- Rebekah’s voice diverted Esau’s birthright blessings as firstborn son.
- Rebekah’s voice conspired against Esau’s glory for life.
Very pathetic indeed!
Any familiar voice opposing your blessing is this year silenced forever, in the name of Jesus.
Some people are not doing well in life because some voices are speaking against them at the point or place of decision that should ordinarily benefit them.
Any voice of opposition against your well-being is today silenced forever, in the name of Jesus.
WHEN ARE OPPOSING VOICES RAISED?
Opposing voices have their source in the arch-enemy of God and man—the devil himself—and they are heard through the mouths of his human agents. So be sure to expect them anytime something good is happening or about to happen:
- When it is time for progress for you, your work or whatever else concerns you
- When you are about to be rewarded for an excellent deed
- When you are about to be announced globally
- When you are about to be awarded a life-changing contract
- When at the peak of your career you are about to be celebrated
- When you are at the threshold of a major breakthrough
- When you are about to be compensated for a great achievement
- When you are about to eat the fruit of your labour
- This year, I reject any opposing voice at the place or point of favour, in the name of Jesus.
- Any opposing voice from my foundation attacking my elevation in life, fade away, in the name of Jesus.
- Any strange voice from my foundation opposing my glory in life, fade away, in the name of Jesus.
- Any witchcraft voice attacking my endorsement for great things, die by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Any opposing voice in the spirit realm, issuing strange commands against my destiny, be silenced, in the name of Jesus.
- Any opposing voice in the spirit realm, issuing strange commands against my work, be silenced, in the name of Jesus.
- Any opposing voice from hell disturbing my manifestation this year, die by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Any opposing voice at work and my marriage, be cancelled, in the name of Jesus.
- Whenever I get to a place of progress, a place of starting a new thing, a place of favour, a place of visa, a place of immigration papers, contracts, new business or job, etc., every voice of (Choose from a–j below.) …………………………….. waiting for me this year, expire now, in the name of Jesus.
- Voice of the Lord for manifestation, recommendation, glory elevation, favour, endorsement, divine advertisement, enlargement, victory, to start new things this year, thunder in my life, in the name of Jesus.
TUESDAY JANUARY 9
VICTORY OVER SICKNESSES
Exodus 23:25 Isaiah 53:3-5 Exodus 15:26 Jeremiah 17:14; 1 Peter 2:24
For the LORD will restore health to me and He will heal me of my wounds; because they called me an outcast, saying, “This is (Mention your name.)………………………………………., whom no man seeks after.” In the name of Jesus.
Because the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in me, He who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to my mortal body by His Spirit who dwells in me, in the name of Jesus.
But He was wounded for my transgressions, He was bruised for my iniquities; the chastisement for my peace was upon Him, and by His stripes I am healed, in the name of Jesus.
Heal me, O LORD, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved, for You are my praise, in the name of Jesus.
icknesses and diseases are of the devil. 1 John 3:8b says, “…For this purpose, the Son of God was manifested, that He might destroy the works of the devil.” I command every sickness and disease ravaging your body to be destroyed today, in the name of Jesus.
Divine health is the exclusive privilege and heritage of the redeemed of the Lord. For instance, as a child of God, you have been given the authority to command your physical body to receive the strength of the Lord whenever it is weak. The Scripture says, “Let the weak say, ‘I am strong’” (Joel 3:10).
In the name of Jesus, I command the strength of the Lord to take the place of every weakness in your body this day.
According to James 5:15, “And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord will raise him up.”
By the power in the blood of Jesus, let your body receive the strength of resurrection power now to rise up from that bed where you have been languishing all this while, in the name of Jesus. And I command every fountain of sickness in that body to dry up, in the name of Jesus.
- By Your mercy, O Lord, deliver my body from sicknesses, in the name of Jesus.
- Thou healing power of God, flow through my life and remove every sickness, in the name of Jesus.
- Every dream of sickness that wants to manifest at all costs, be cancelled by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
- Blood of Jesus, flow into my mortal body and remove every sickness and disease, in the name of Jesus.
- Balm of Gilead, flow into my life today, in the name of Jesus.
- Every stronghold of sickness ravaging my life, be destroyed by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- According to Nahum 1:9, affliction will not rise up a second time, in the name of Jesus.
- Every yoke of sickness and diseases upon my life, break by the anointing of the Holy Spirit, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord my God, command deliverance upon my life from sicknesses and diseases today, in the name of Jesus.
- Anointing of God for healing, flow into my life, in the name of Jesus.
WEDNESDAY JANUARY 10
VICTORY OVER SUDDEN DEATH
Deuteronomy 4:40 Job 5:26 Psalm 91; 23; 92:12, 14; 102:24; 105:14-15; 118:17; 140:4, 7; 34:7; 49:15 Proverbs 9:11 Isaiah 28:14-18; 65:22 Hosea 13:14 John 10:28-30 Romans 5:10 Galatians 2:20
Throughout this year, I shall not bury anyone before his/her time and I shall not be buried, in the name of Jesus. Psalm 118:17 assures me and my family that we “shall not die, but live, to declare the works of the LORD” in the land of the living in the name of Jesus. No domestic accident, no accident on the road, no air accident and no water accident shall befall us, in the name of Jesus.
Arrows of sudden death fashioned against me and my family this year and beyond shall backfire, in the name of Jesus. Isaiah 54:17 says, “No weapon fashioned against me shall prosper, and every tongue that rises against me in judgment I shall condemn.” The Lord will cover my head in the days of battle (Psalm 140:7) throughout this year. Anyone planning sudden death for me and my family shall fall by the way side and die, and the foxes shall eat them up (Psalm 63:10). I and my family members shall live to fulfil our destinies, in the mighty name of Jesus.
I shall not die but live to praise the Lord…
- Thank God for the victory and power over death through our Lord Jesus Christ.
- I release my destiny from the hold of sudden death, in the name of Jesus.
- All attempts of sudden death made against me, be aborted, in the name of Jesus.
- Arrows of untimely death fired into my life, backfire by the fire of the Holy Ghost to your sender(s), in the name of Jesus.
- I withdraw my name and that of my family from the register of untimely death this year and beyond, in the name of Jesus.
- Satanic graves dug for me and my family, swallow your diggers, in the name of Jesus.
- Every satanic carpenter constructing the coffin of sudden death for me and my family, be buried in your own coffin, in the name of Jesus.
- My life will not be aborted before my God-ordained time, in the name of Jesus.
- Every dream of sudden death tormenting my life and that of the members of my family, be cancelled by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
- Covenant of sudden death cutting people’s destinies short in my family, be broken by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus (Isaiah 28:18).
THURSDAY JANUARY 11
VICTORY OVER REPEATED PROBLEMS
Zechariah 4:10 Deuteronomy 1:1-7 Ezekiel 12:21-28 Numbers 23:19, 20 Jeremiah 32:17, 27 Psalm 7:9; 17:6-13; 22:19; 44:26; 71:1, 2; 124:7; 142:7 Daniel 6:1-28
Your favour, O LORD, is for life. Though weeping over repeated problems may endure for a night, my joy shall come in the morning of this year. I will celebrate this year, in the name of Jesus (Psalm 30:5).
roblems and challenges abound everywhere. They are no respecter of any person, gender, race, colour, qualification, academic laurels, tribe or nation. We live in a wicked fallen world and cannot but face them at one time or the other. Sometimes, the problems and challenges are so overwhelming and we see them recurring again and again that we are tempted to ask if God still answers prayers!
But by the victory obtained for us by our Lord Jesus Christ at Calvary, we are more than conquerors over them (John 16:33; Romans 8:35-37). When He said “It is finished” on the Cross (John 19:30), He conquered the world and its problems and tribulations on our behalf. And it is from this position of victory we are fighting whenever we are faced these challenges of life. Because He was an overcomer, we, too, are overcomers, in and through Him.
This is why it is of first importance that, following our New Birth, we must know and be fully convinced out of the Holy Scriptures who we are in Christ. Let’s read 1 Peter 2:9 in the first person, for instance: “But I am a member of God’s chosen generation, His royal priesthood, His holy nation, His peculiar people; that I should show forth the praises of Him who has called me out of darkness into His marvellous light (KJV).”
Once we are fully persuaded of who we are in Christ Jesus; what He has done for us in redeeming us by His blood; what He wills and desires for us; how he wants us to live and how he wants us to see and approach the problems and challenges that may come our way—then victory shall be ours.
1 John 2:14 makes it clear that because the Word of God abides in us, “…we have overcome the wicked one.” Likewise, 1 John 4:4 confirms the authority God has bestowed on us with the assurance that “He who is in us is greater than he who is in the world.” It is because of the Calvary victory that we have dominion and the confidence that we, too, shall overcome—even as Christ conquered and overcame the world.
Now you may be wondering: Why repeated cycles of problems? What are the causes?
- Wickedness of the world (1 John 5:19)
- Ungodly foundation (But God has said that He will have mercy.)
- Self-sponsoring problems through a negative mental attitude (Proverbs 23:7)
- Association barriers—walking with destiny destroyers and devaluers (1 Corinthians 15:33; Proverbs 13:20)
- Dwelling on your past and its mistakes (Isaiah 43:18, 19). Why not, instead, use the present to develop and shape your today and your future for the better? Whatever you think of yourself, whether as a giant or a grasshopper, will inevitably play itself out—just as you have thought (Proverbs 23:7; Isaiah 14:24).
- Disobedience to God and constituted authority
- Being in or operating in a wrong environment
- Destructive habits: Drinking, smoking, gambling, immorality, etc. (Please seek medical and/or spiritual help where necessary.)
- Curses: They can fuel repeated problems. But by the power in the blood of Jesus, we are safe (Galatians 3:13; Colossians 2:14, 15).
- Lack of proper business principles—organization, administration, operation, forecasting, control, communication, time management. Any or all of these can cause repeated problems if you fail to apply them (1 Corinthians 12:4, 5).
- Neglecting godly principles and lack of appreciation
Brethren, as you go into these prayers, the Lord will bring an end to all repeated problems in your life this year, in the name of Jesus. Amen.
- Anointing to overcome difficult problems, fall on me, in the name of Jesus.
- Anointing to overcome problems, fall on me, in the name of Jesus.
- Every problem assigned to disgrace me, bow to the name of Jesus.
- Every disturbance in my life, work, home and family, bow to the name of Jesus.
- Any problem holding me down, bow to the name of Jesus.
- Any problem holding my family down, bow to the name of Jesus.
- Any problem holding my progress down, bow to the name of Jesus.
- Any problem holding my health down, bow to the name of Jesus.
- Any problem holding my rising down, bow to the name of Jesus.
- Any problem holding my help down, bow to the name of Jesus.
- Any problem holding my manifestations down, bow to the name of Jesus.
- Foundational problems, ancestral problems and family problems affecting my destiny, bow to the name of Jesus.
- Every repeated problem affecting my life, bow to the name of Jesus.
- Every lingering problem affecting my welfare, bow to the name of Jesus.
FRIDAY JANUARY 12
VICTORY OVER STRANGE DREAMS
Job 13:26 Isaiah 7:5-7; 8:9, 10; 10:1 Colossians 2:14, 15
For the Lord God will help me, therefore shall I not be confounded, therefore have I set my face like a flint, and I know I shall not be ashamed… Nay, in all these things I am more than a conqueror through Him that loved me, in the name of Jesus (Isaiah 50:7; Romans 8:37).
od’s plan and will for every human being created by Him is to do well in life. But, most unfortunately, this is not so in many cases. Sad thing to say, but all around we see many destinies crawling—victims of spiritual pollution as a result of the strange nocturnal activities of dark powers. Many a glorious vision has been reduced to a shadow of itself because of the wicked schemes and manipulations of these powers through the medium of dreams.
The Bible says, “While men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way” (Matthew 13:25 KJV). You see, beloved, most evil transactions in the life of a man take place in the night hours through dreams. The night—when he is asleep in a state of rest—is when man is most vulnerable. It is when the devil projects all manner of negative things into his life, trapping him in a state of spiritual pollution. This is why we must rise up in warfare against every form of pollution from strange dreams.
Fundamental to our victory in this regard is a holy life and abstaining from anything that can trigger these strange dreams. In 1 Thessalonians 5:22, for example, the Bible says to “abstain from all appearance of evil.” What this means is that a life of sin will open the door for negative dreams. Again, in Hebrews 12:14, holiness is the ringing emphasis. The point of it all: unholy habits and lifestyles will cause defilement through dreams.
Job 7:13-14 says: “When I say my bed shall comfort me, my couch shall ease my complaint; then thou scarest me with dreams, and terrifiest me through visions.” What does it all mean for us? Simply that with a gross unrepentant lifestyle of sin and unrighteousness, pollution will come!
CAUSES OF POLLUTION THROUGH STRANGE DREAMS
The causes of pollution through strange dreams, as you will see below, are the upshot or outcome of a sinful lifestyle.
- Breaking God’s principles (Ecclesiastes 10:8; Proverbs 26:27)
- Being rebellious (Isaiah 30:1)
- Seeking after occult power (Deuteronomy 7:26)
- Sexual sins (Leviticus 18:22-23)
- Careless talk (Ecclesiastes 5:6)
- Watching satanic videos and Internet sites (1 Corinthians 15:33b)
- Ungodly soul ties (Acts 23:12-14)
THE WAY OUT
- Cherish and cultivate a lifestyle of holiness within and without—and God will beautify your life with His goodness. The Bible says, “For the LORD takes pleasure in His people; He will beautify the humble with salvation” (Psalm 149:4).
- Deal with every foundational issue, every known and unknown covenant that may open the door for negative dreams in your life.
- Any wicked, wounding, injurious, damaging, strange dream from my foundation, be cancelled, in the name of Jesus.
- Strange dreams swallowing my progress and advancement, be cancelled, in the name of Jesus.
- Repeated strange dreams causing delay in my life, be cancelled, in the name of Jesus.
- Recurring strange dreams reinforcing afflictions in my life, be cancelled, in the name of Jesus.
- Constant satanic dreams causing manipulations in my life, be cancelled, in the name of Jesus.
- Any strange dream that has subjected me to negative conditions and circumstances, be nullified, in the name of Jesus.
- Strange dreams blocking my miracles, I cancel you, in the name of Jesus.
- Satanic dreams placing embargo and siege on my work, be cancelled, in the name of Jesus.
- Strange dreams retarding my growth, be cancelled, in the name of Jesus.
- Strange dreams stealing my blessings and benefits, be cancelled, in the name of Jesus.
- Any strange dream the enemies want to enforce at all costs, I cancel you by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
- Any strange dream fashioned against me to render me useless and ordinary, be aborted, in the name of Jesus.
- Any strange dream that triggering impossibility and hardship in my life, be cancelled, in the name of Jesus.
- Every familiar spirit disguising in whatever form to do harm to my welfare through dreams, be bound, in the name of Jesus.
- You that strange dream programmed to recur anytime I am to have a breakthrough, I challenge and cancel you by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
SATURDAY JANUARY 13
VICTORY OVER MONITORING POWERS
Joshua 2:1; 2 Kings 6:8-13 Isaiah 54:17 Ezekiel 21:21 Galatians 2:4
My life is hidden with Christ in God, covered by the protective power of His blood and the angel of the LORD encamps all around me. The LORD Himself is a wall of fire around me. Seated in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus far above all principality and power and might and dominion, I am invisible to every monitoring power of darkness this year and always, in the name of Jesus (Colossians 3:3; Revelation 12:11; Psalm 34:7; Ephesians 2:6; 1:26).
atan has unleashed global terror on mankind and the battle to harvest more souls into hell is fiercer now. This is to be expected knowing that his time is short. But let the adversaries arise in their fury. We know that they cannot prevail against us (Isaiah 54:17; Matthew 16:18; Romans 8:37)! Satan has wicked dedicated evil spiritual spies everywhere keeping surveillance on people. He has them as intelligence officers monitoring, gathering and collating information and reporting back to their control centre in the kingdom of darkness.
I pray that this year and beyond, sudden tragedy will neither befall us nor our children, in the name of Jesus.
WHAT ARE MONITORING SPIRITS?
- They are the spirits assigned by dark powers to cause havoc. They can manifest through human agents in the shape of close enemies or unfriendly friends causing problems in homes and work places;
- They are the secret spies peering into people’s lives, harassing and manipulating them in order to make them fail and fall.
- They are the invisible powers following people around to frustrate their every effort with a view to extending their life’s battles and problems.
- They are the progress arresters, spirits that scatter while one is gathering.
- They are the agents of darkness that foresee glorious super destinies in order to steal, kill and destroy them.
- They are the powers that specialize in pulling people down when they are about to rise up in life. Spiritually, they jail their victims, using dark police and warders to keep watch over them.
- They are the agents of darkness that truncate people’s destinies and progress.
- They are the deadly spiritual snipers (shooters) that sponsor battles through the manipulations of victims’ destinies.
- They are the tireless foot soldiers of the devil working assiduously with the territorial agents in charge of case files of allegations they have levelled against you.
- They are the mean and wicked powers behind regular failure, chronic delay, embarrassment and non-achievement in people’s lives.
Monitoring agents and powers can be planted around you without you noticing or suspecting anything. But there are ways and forms you may recognise or perceive them:
- They live in haunted houses and environment.
- As evil birds trailing a person home or abroad
- Strange sound that sometimes give one goose pimples
- Seeing strange shadows or perceiving an eerie atmosphere all around you
- Hearing an unusually strange humming sound coming from the attic, an inexplicable voice or whistle from crevices in the corners of your house
- Network of cobwebs in places of daily or regular use
- Cat, dog, owl or any other animal crying in the environment
- Strange or inexplicable mark or graffiti on your body, clothing, wardrobe or wall or house
- Their plans, activities, operations, schemes or devices could be executed through ordinary human agents in the shape of a trusted secretary, personal assistant, driver or housemaid.
WHO ARE THESE AGENTS OF DARKNESS?
- Monthly, weekly or daily prognosticators
- Necromancers (sorcerers)
- Palm readers, and
They specialize in wasting colourful destinies, destroying super brains, frustrating geniuses, those blessed with unusual wisdom, talent, abilities and capabilities to excel in life.
God will deliver us from them all, in the name of Jesus.
- Any power using dreams to monitor my affairs, die, in the name of Jesus.
- Cobwebs used to monitor and abort my goodness, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Monitoring eyes assigned against me, go blind, in the name of Jesus.
- Every spiritual satellite or demonic invisible camera mounted in my house, office or environment to monitor my welfare, scatter by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Strange monitoring powers going ahead of me to my places of breakthrough to cause problems, die by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Every witchcraft bird monitoring me about, die, in the name of Jesus.
- Invisible shadow, objects, wind and other elements monitoring me about, die, in the name of Jesus.
- Every monitoring weapon fashioned against my progress, be scattered by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Any wicked monitoring gadget in my body, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Monitoring agents in my environment, home, office or church, be disgraced and confess; you will not prosper, in the name of Jesus.
SUNDAY JANUARY 14
VICTORY OVER EVIL EXPECTATIONS AND IMAGINATIONS
Deuteronomy 11:12 Proverbs 6:18; 10:28; 11:23; 26:27 Jeremiah 17:9; 18:11-12 Lamentations 3:61
2 Timothy 4:18 KJV
And the Lord shall deliver me from every evil work, and will preserve me unto his heavenly kingdom: to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.
From now on let no one trouble me, for I bear in my body the marks of the Lord Jesus.
1 John 5:4
For whatever is born of God overcomes the world. And this is the victory that has overcome the world— our faith.
he enemy does not want us to amount to anything good in life. Proverbs 11:23 says, “The desire of the righteous is only good, but the expectation of the wicked is wrath.” When things don’t work well for us according to plan, the enemy, our adversary, is happy. He rejoices at one’s failure or calamity. But Proverbs 10:28 gladdens the heart: “The hope of the righteous will be gladness, but the expectation of the wicked will perish.” I pray; any evil plan of the enemy against you and your family shall not come to pass in the name of Jesus.
In Acts 28:1-6, Paul had just escaped a shipwreck. Then he found a viper, a poisonous snake, had fastened itself onto his hand. The people of the island of Malta had expected him to swell up or suddenly drop dead, but Paul, demonstrating the power of God in him, shook off the snake into the fire and was unharmed. “However, they were expecting that he would swell up or suddenly fall down dead. But after they had looked for a long time and saw no harm come to him, they changed their minds and said that he was a god” (v. 6).
Anyone expecting and waiting for your downfall shall wait in vain, in the name of Jesus.
Haman was hanged on the very gallows that he had prepared for Mordecai (Esther 7:10). Proverbs 21:18 says, “The wicked shall be a ransom for the righteous, and the unfaithful for the upright.” That will be the lot of your enemies, too, in the name of Jesus.
Consider the plight of David in Psalm 41:5: “My enemies speak evil of me: “When will he die, and his name perish?” Anyone expecting you to die before your time shall go for you, in the name of Jesus.
This is why we must arise and pray against the evil expectations of the wicked, so they don’t truncate our glorious destiny.
I pray: Every evil expectation of the wicked concerning us shall not come to pass, in the name of Jesus.
- Evil imaginations against me and my family as the year ends, backfire, in the name of Jesus.
- Every imagination of bloodshed and accident, be cancelled, in the name of Jesus.
- Imaginations of sudden death, blood of Jesus, cancel it, in the name of Jesus.
- Imaginations of lamentation, blood of Jesus, cancel it, in the name of Jesus.
- Imaginations of tragedies, blood of Jesus, cancel it, in the name of Jesus.
- Imaginations of disaster, blood of Jesus, cancel it, in the name of Jesus.
I will ransom them from the power of the grave;
I will redeem them from death,
O Death, I will be your plagues! O Grave, I will be thy destruction!
Pity is hidden from My eyes.
- Imaginations of robbery attacks, blood of Jesus, cancel it in the name of Jesus.
- Imaginations of violence, blood of Jesus, cancel it, in the name of Jesus.
- Imaginations of assassination, blood of Jesus, cancel it, in the name of Jesus.
- Imaginations of troubles, blood of Jesus, cancel it, in the name of Jesus.
- Imaginations of mischief, blood of Jesus, cancel it, in the name of Jesus.
- Imaginations of losses, blood of Jesus, cancel it in the name of Jesus.
- Imaginations of paralysis, blood of Jesus, cancel it, in the name of Jesus.
- Imaginations of sicknesses, blood of Jesus, cancel it, in the name of Jesus.
- Imaginations of weeping, blood of Jesus, cancel it, in the name of Jesus.
- Imaginations of mourning, blood of Jesus, cancel it, in the name of Jesus.
- Imaginations of regret, blood of Jesus, cancel it, in the name of Jesus.
- Imaginations of burial/funerals, blood of Jesus, cancel it, in the name of Jesus.
- My (Pick from a–e) ……………………………..expectations shall manifest, in the name of Jesus.
- In Christ I have victory over evil expecations and imaginations, in the name of Jesus.
JANUARY 15-21, 2018
NOW THANK WE ALL OUR GOD
- Now thank we all our God.
With heart and hands and voices
Who wondrous things has done
In whom this world rejoices
Who from our mothers’ arms
Hath bless’d us on our way
With countless gifts of love
And still is ours today.
- Oh may this bounteous God
Through all our life be near us
With ever joyful hearts
And blessed peace to cheer us
And keep us in His grace
And guide us when perplex’d
And free us from all ills
In this world and the next.
- All praise and thanks to God
The Father now be given
The Son and Holy Ghost
Supreme in highest Heaven
The one eternal God
Whom, earth and heav’n adore
For thus it was, is now
And shall be evermore.
Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven (Matthew 18:18 KJV)
- I reject defeat, shame and weeping this year, in the name of Jesus.
- I reject every had-I-known this year, in the name of Jesus.
- I reject satanic attacks this year, in the name of Jesus.
- I reject contrary wind this year, in the name of Jesus.
- I reject mistakes and errors this year, in the name of Jesus.
- I reject accidents, calamities and sudden death this year, in the name of Jesus.
- I reject hardship, delay and frustration this year, in the name of Jesus.
MONDAY JANUARY 15
PRAYERS FOR GOD TO REVEAL SECRETS
Genesis 46:2 Numbers 12:6 Deuteronomy 29:29 2 Kings 6:8-17 Daniel 1:17; 5:12; 2:19, 22-28 Isaiah 65:24 Jeremiah 33:3 Psalm 24:3-4; 25:12-14; 50:15; Proverbs 20:12; 24 Isaiah 30:21; 65:24 Acts 2:17
The LORD is my light and my salvation, the light that shines in the darkness and the darkness cannot overpower or overcome. The secret things belong to Him and He will reveal them to me and show me His salvation this year, in the name of Jesus (Psalm 27:1a; John 1:5; Deuteronomy 29:29; Psalm 25:14).
The secret things belong to the LORD our God, but those things which are revealed belong to us and to our children forever, that we may do all the words of the law.
veryone needs divine direction to navigate their way to meaning, purpose and fulfilment in life. We all must have access to secrets of divine instructions. Great things just don’t happen: For every great feat you see accomplished, there is a secret of revelation back of it. Every earthly achievement thrives on divine guidance. “Call unto me, and I will show you great and mighty things that you do not know” (Jeremiah 33:3) is the open invitation to us from the God of Heaven. The things that God will reveal are mighty or “inaccessible.”
For your next level you need the guidance of revelations from the Lord. And it is when you thirst for them from the Lord that He will reveal them to you. It is your passionate cry to Him in prayer will attract His attention to unveil secrets that will guide you to destiny fulfilment.
But you must be sure that you really know and are assured of this God who reveals secrets. Daniel did. Hear him: “He reveals deep and secret things; He knows what is in the darkness, and light dwells with Him” (Daniel 2:22). Hear also what Daniel said to King Nebuchadnezzar: “But there is a God in heaven who REVEALS SECRETS, and He has made known to King Nebuchadnezzar what will be in the latter days… and He who REVEALS SECRETS has made known to you what will be” (Daniel 2:28-29 emphasis added).
May He reveal to you the secrets for your next level this year, in the name of Jesus.
CHANNELS THROUGH WHICH GOD REVEALS SECRETS
- The Word of God (Hebrews 5:13-14)
- Dreams (Genesis 31:11; Job 33:14-15)
- Visions (Acts 10:9-22)
- Counsellors (Proverbs 12:15)
- Miracles (1 Kings 18:36-39)
- Angels (Acts 10:9-22)
- Gift of prophecy (1 Corinthians 14:1)
- Still small voice of the Holy spirit(Romans 8:14)
45 THINGS YOU WILL EXPERIENCE WHEN GOD REVEAL SECRETS
- You will access the spirit realm.
- You will see deep things.
- You will have passed any examination before sitting for it.
- You will overcome fear.
- You will be confident.
- You will not guess nor fumble.
- You will see what others don’t see.
- You will know the mind of God for your life, environment and all else.
- The divine agenda will be clear to you.
- You will not be under pressure.
- You will know how to navigate in difficult terrains.
- You will be a purposeful leader.
- The kingdom of darkness will fear
- You will not fall into mistakes and errors.
- You will not fall into traps and snares.
- The hidden plans of your workers, family members or business partners will be known to you.
- You will know who you are.
- You will know the source of your problems.
- You will know why the problem persists.
- You will know those behind the problems.
- You will know the solutions to the problems.
- Your speed of achievement will be unusual.
- Your progress and success will be incredible and envied.
- You will have a divine alert before anything happens.
- You will know the correct strategy for a particular battle, the appropriate weapon to use and where to stay action.
- You will be at the right place at the right time.
- The enemy will find it hard to catch you.
- You will see your spiritual scorecard per time.
- In any storm, you will remain calm in God’s rest.
- You will not be controlled by other people’s visions or revelations.
- You will not make wrong choices in marriage, location, place of work, place of worship or of friends.
- You will not go into wrong investment or partnership (e.g. Demos Shakarian).
- You will not take the wrong decisions when it matters most.
- You will not travel when you are not supposed to.
- You will not go where the presence of God is absent.
- The danger hidden in what outwardly looks good will be revealed to you.
- You will not accept gifts that will endanger your life.
- You will not suffer losses generally.
- You will make discoveries beyond human knowledge.
- Like Hagar, you will discover breakthroughs you are sitting on but hitherto unknown to you (Genesis 21:19).
- An end will come to prolonged delay in your life.
- Why problems are recurring will be revealed to you—with solutions.
- You will be hopeful and be assured of tomorrow.
- You will hit the target each time you embark on a venture.
- Enemies’ secrets and plans will be made known to you.
- Lord, show me the secrets that will move me to the next level, in the name of Jesus.
- Every spiritual dark cloud in my spiritual eyes, clear off, in the name of Jesus.
- Holy Spirit, speak to me clearly, in the name of Jesus.
- My spiritual ears, open by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- My spiritual eyes, open by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- My mind, open for clear discernment, in the name of Jesus.
- Anointing for clear vision, dreams, hearing and discernment, fall on me, in the name of Jesus.
- Lord, on this matter (Mention the case.)…………………………………………. speak to me clearly, I want to know Your mind, in the name of Jesus.
- Lord my God, show me the secrets of my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Holy Spirit, show me myself, in the name of Jesus.
- Father Lord, show me the secrets behind every trouble in my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Lord, show me beneficial secrets that will move my life forward and upward, in the name of Jesus.
- Holy Ghost, show me solutions to my problems, in the name of Jesus.
- Lord Jesus, show me what I need to know about my future/tomorrow.
- Father Lord, show me my environment, in the name of Jesus.
- Give me information about people around me, in the name of Jesus.
- Scales of darkness over my eyes, fall to pieces, in the name of Jesus (Isaiah 25:7).
- God, arise and tear away the veil of deception covering my spiritual eyes, in the name of Jesus.
- God, arise and expose the unfriendly friends and every wolf in sheep’s clothing around my life now, in the name of Jesus.
- Lord my Father, do not hide Your face from me, in the name of Jesus.
TUESDAY JANUARY 16
PRAYERS FOR HELP FROM ABOVE
Deuteronomy 2:24; 1 Samuel 11:1-9; 2 Kings 6:25-30; 7:1; 2 Chronicles 20:5; 32:8; Psalm 22:2; 30:10-12; 33:2; 37:40; 40:13, 17; 60:11-12; 108:12-13; 121 Ecclesiastes 4:9-10 Isaiah 14:12; 26:3; 31:1-2; 41:10-13 Matthew 15:21-28 Acts 26:22; 1 Corinthians 16:9 Hebrews 4:14-16 Revelation 12:16
Thus says the Lord to me (Shout out your name loud and clear.)……………………………………………….., “Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand. Behold, all those who were incensed against you shall be ashamed and disgraced (confounded); they shall be as nothing, and those who strive with you shall perish. You shall seek them and not find them—those who contended with you. Those who war against you shall be as nothing, as a non-existent thing. For I, the LORD your God, will hold your right hand, saying to you, ‘Fear not, I will help you.’”
And the LORD shall help me and my family and deliver us; He shall deliver us from the wicked, and save us, because we trust in Him. Amen, in the name of Jesus!
ne major flaw with mankind whenever we are in one challenge or the other is this natural tendency to think we are well able to handle or fix it. We like to think we are in charge—independently of God! We hold on to our foolish pride, we carry on like this—until things get out of hand, and, sometimes, without remedy! Then we remember that there is the Almighty God somewhere who can handle it, and perfectly too.
Many have good dreams and visions but these never come to pass for one reason or the other. But more often than not, it is down to one thing, and one thing alone: the fault of man. I pray that your every good dream and vision shall come to pass this year, in the name of Jesus.
The psalmist prayed in Psalm 20:1: “May the LORD answer you in the day of trouble; may the name of the God of Jacob defend you.” Psalm 55:22 says to “cast [our] burdens on the LORD, and He shall sustain [us]; He shall never permit the righteous to be moved.” So do not despair no matter what. All you need do is to cry unto God and say, “Lord, I don’t know what else to do again. I hand everything over to You. You alone are able to fix it and put me over in this situation.” And by the grace of God, all your expectations shall become manifestations,
in the name of Jesus.
This must be your confession at all times: “I will lift up mine eyes to the hills—from whence comes my help? My help comes from the LORD, who made heaven and earth. He will not allow [my] foot to be moved; He who keeps [me] will not slumber nor sleep” (Psalm 121:1-3).
Do then, please, note the following:
- Help can be found in Egypt, but it is destructive—and that is not Heaven’s plan for you.
- Egypt signifies the demonic and bondage and worldliness. Seeking help from Egypt is getting out of the will of God, out of light into darkness
- No matter how many the afflictions of the righteous are, the Lord is able and willing—and will give deliverance. (Psalm 34:19-22; Daniel 3:17).
- If you cast it all on God, help will come. There is no excuse to go to Egypt. Be wise now and learn from the story of King Ahaziah (2 Kings 1:2-4).
- Help from God will bring a lasting joy in this world and the world to come but help from Egypt will only bring damnation after all is said and done.
I pray for you concerning that very situation: God will send urgent help from above and you shall testify, in the name of Jesus.
- Through the help of God, I shall do valiantly, in the name of Jesus (Psalm 60:12; 108:13).
- Currents of help, flow into my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Everything in creation, help me out, in the name of Jesus.
- Lord my Father, like You helped Jacob in the house of Laban, help me, in the name of Jesus.
- Lord my Father, direct me to where my help is located and direct my helper to me, in the name of Jesus.
- By the power of God, all my helpers in any nation of the world, locate me by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Foreign helpers, my destiny is available, locate me by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Whether the enemies like it or not, the helps of God must knock at my door today, in the name of Jesus.
- I receive the anointing of help that will change the situations in the lives of my children and family, in the name of Jesus.
- Help of God for my breakthroughs throughout this year, locate me by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Anointing for unusual help that will make me, my family and my work to enjoy unhindered breakthrough, fall on me, in the name of Jesus.
- Any power that wants to hinder my help from getting to me, die, in the name of Jesus.
- My destiny, begin to attract unusual help, in the name of Jesus.
- In the face of temptation and tragedies, O Lord, help me out, in the name of Jesus.
- By Your help, O Lord, I command my problems to give up, in the name of Jesus.
- By Your help and mercy, lift up my head and glory, in the name of Jesus.
- Lord, You are the owner of my life compass, direct me to where my help is, in the name of Jesus.
- Lord my God, anchor my life, my work and my family to unusual help from above, in the name of Jesus.
- By Your help, O Lord, all stubborn reproaches and hardships, vacate my life by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Anointing for unusual help, my life is available, fall on me, in the name of Jesus (Psalm 121).
- Lord my Father, let everything in creation cooperate with my progress this year, in the name of Jesus.
Thank God for the answered prayers.
WEDNESDAY JANUARY 17
PRAYERS FOR SPIRITUAL GROWTH AND POWER
Ephesians 4:15 Matthew 5:6 Romans 8:29; 2 Corinthians 3:18 Colossians 1:9-10; 2 Peter 1:5-8; 3:18 Ephesians 1:17 Acts 20:32; 2 Timothy 3:16-17 Luke 2:52 Hebrews 6:1 Luke 10:19; 1 Corinthians 4:20 Psalm 62:11 Philippians 3:10 Acts 10:38
God has spoken once, twice I have I heard this: that power belongs to God. By the power of the Holy Spirit, I shall grow in the grace and personal knowledge of my Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ and shall be conformed to His image, in the name of Jesus (Psalm 62:11; 2 Peter 3:18; Romans 8:29).
piritual growth is the process of becoming more and more like Jesus Christ. When we place our faith in Jesus, the Holy Spirit begins the process of making us more like Him, conforming us to His image. Spiritual growth is perhaps best described in 2 Peter 1:3-8. Here we are told that by God’s power we have “everything we need” to live lives of godliness—which is the goal of spiritual growth. Notice here that what we need comes “through our knowledge of Him.” And that is the key for obtaining everything for the life of Jesus to be manifested in our mortal bodies.
Our knowledge of Him comes from the Word of God, the Bible, given us for our edification and growth. Spiritual growth therefore starts from diligently reading, studying, memorizing, meditating and living by the Word of God (Joshua 1:8; Psalm 1:1; 2 Timothy 2:15). And that is a lifelong process, a lifelong project of the life application of God’s Word. “All Scripture is given by inspiration of God… that the man of God may be complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work” (2 Timothy 3:16-17). It is as you do this that the ministry of the Holy Spirit as Comforter, Counsellor, Advocate, Strengthener, Helper, Intercessor and Teacher (CCASHIT).
See to it then that you give yourself wholly to the following other spiritual disciplines flowing from the foregoing:
- Live a holy life and stay away from sin.
- Engage in the spiritual exercises of prayer, fasting, retreats, intercession etc.
- Desire and cultivate the fruit of the Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23). The nine-fold fruit of the Spirit should is what should characterize our life in Christ Jesus. Spiritual growth is evident as the fruit of the Spirit is increasingly manifest in a believer’s life.
God great joy and desire is that we grow spiritually—and He has given us all we need to achieve this. With the Spirit’s help we can overcome sin and become more and more like our Saviour Jesus Christ from one degree of glory to another.
Our spiritual growth is what opens the door to receiving the POWER of the Holy Spirit to function in life and ministry. The Holy Ghost is the agent or transmitter of spiritual power according to Acts 1:8: “But you shall receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you; and you shall be witnesses to Me…” It is the power of God we need to maximize our Christian life. “For the kingdom of God is not in word but in power (1 Corinthians 4:20).
But this power does not come cheap. It takes an earnest commitment to a living relationship with the living Saviour through the Holy Spirit.
- Lord my Father, help me to live for You this year, in the name of Jesus.
- Holy Spirit of God, perform Your ministries in my life and family this year, in the name of Jesus.
- The raw power of God at creation shall make a way for me this year, in the name of Jesus.
- The raw power of God at the Red Sea shall make a way for me this year, in the name of Jesus.
- The raw power of God at Jordan shall make a way for me this year, in the name of Jesus.
- The raw power of God at Marah shall make a way for me this year, in the name of Jesus.
- The raw power of God that rained manna shall make a way for me this year, in the name of Jesus.
- The raw power of God that recovered the missing axehead shall make a way for me this year, in the name of Jesus.
- The raw power of God that favoured Joseph shall make a way for me this year, in the name of Jesus.
- The raw power of God that favoured Obed-Edom shall make a way for me this year, in the name of Jesus.
- The raw power of God that connected Elijah to the widow of Zarephath shall make a way for me this year, in the name of Jesus.
- The power of God that raised back to life the son of widow of Nain shall make a way for me this year, in the name of Jesus.
THURSDAY JANUARY 18
PRAYERS THAT OPEN DOORS
Job 2:19; 3:10; 22:27-28; 31:32; 38:8, 17; Psalms 24 & 126; Isaiah 40 Isaiah 8:9-10; 37:14-20; 54:15; 60:11; 1 Corinthians 16:9 Matthew 11:12; 25:8-10 John 10:9; 1 Thessalonians 5:22-24 Revelation 3:7-8
I declare that my gates [doors] shall be opened continually, they shall not be shut day and night; that man may bring to me the forces of the Gentiles, and that their kings may be brought.
1 Corinthians 16:9
I decree that a great door of supernatural abundance and breakthroughs is opened to me, my family and work and all the wicked elders arrayed against me are arrested by fire, in the name of Jesus.
piritually speaking, a door is a sure access to success, breakthrough, uncommon favour, help, increase, expansion, enlargement, safety, prosperity, security, testimony, deliverance, promotion, etc., etc. Obstacles at your door, therefore, will shut up your access and limit the flow of these blessings into your life. You, therefore, must engage the enemies at your doors in battle against every limitation to your blessings. The Scripture charges in Deuteronomy 2:24: “Rise, take your journey, and cross over the River Arnon. Look, I have given into your hand Sihon the Amorite, king of Heshbon, and his land. Begin to possess it, and Engage Him In Battle” (emphasis added).
You should know by now that the devil does not let go easily. He wouldn’t bulge easily to allow you through that door—until you engage him in battle. And prayer is the battle, the sure weapon to disarm him. Yes, prayer is the master key to open every closed door in your life. And you have God’s assurance in the Scriptures in this regard. Revelation 3:7-8 is one such Scripture:
7And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write, “These things says He who is holy, He who is true, “He who has the key of David, He who opens and no one shuts, and shuts and no one opens.”
8I know your works. See, I have set before you an open door, and no one can shut it; for you have a little strength, have kept My word, and have not denied My name.
Rest assured that as long as God is behind any open door, it can never be shut. From today, God will open doors to you that can never be shut in the name of Jesus.
Doors will either let you in or shut you out. When it is open, you can move in and out. But when it is closed, frustration and disappointment, terrible delay and disturbance are the effects as you will see below:
WHEN ONES’S DOOR IS SHUT
Let’s see what happens when the enemy’s wish is fulfilled and a door is shut. But may this not be your portion this year, in the name of Jesus.
- If an academic door is shut, there would be failure in exams.
- If a marital door is shut, there would be delay in marriage
- If a door of ministry is shut, the pastor would be making mistakes and falling into errors.
- There would be terrible disappointments always.
- The flow of favour and help would be cut off.
- Business ventures would be paralyzed.
- One would be locked out of the breakthrough arena.
- Access to success and manifestations would be blocked.
- Success and promotion would experience massive disturbances.
- There would not be access to God’s revelations again.
- There would be obstacles keeping one away from his destiny.
For your door to open, there are various types of prayers available to you:
- Binding and loosing (Matthew 18:18)
- Wrestling prayers (Genesis 32:24-25)
- Contending prayers (Isaiah 49:25)
- Violent prayers (Matthew 11:12)
- Reporting prayers (Isaiah 37:14-20)
- Decrees (Job 22:27-28)
- Ephphatha (“Be opened”) prayers (Mark 7:34; Revelation 3:7)
With repentance and salvation of the New Birth in Christ, and relentless spiritual warfare, every shut door will be opened to you, in the mighty name of our great Saviour, Jesus Christ.
Open the door for me (2ce).
I am knocking and waiting;
Open the door for me.
- Repent of every sin and receive forgiveness by the mercy of God.
- Any door of breakthrough that I have been knocking over the years, open by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Association of wicked elders at my doors of progress, scatter by fire, in the name of Jesus (Isaiah 54:15).
- Fire of God, locate and open every closed door against me, in the name of Jesus.
- Wherever the key of my success is, be released, in the name of Jesus.
- All my doors of opportunities shut, open by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Evil observers monitoring my breakthroughs, die by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Association of wicked elders at my doors of opportunities and success, scatter by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Ye gates of my prosperity and advancement, be lifted, in the name of Jesus (Psalm 24:7, 9).
- By the key of David I burst open my doors of opportunities in the name of Jesus.
- Every roadblock on my way of achievement, break and scatter in the name of Jesus.
- Any door of breakthrough that I have been knocking over the years, open by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Any enemy rising up against my open door, die, in the name of Jesus.
- Fire of God, locate and open every closed door against me, in the name of Jesus.
- Any barrier on my way to my doing well in life, be destroyed by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Every limitation on my achievement, be removed by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Any embargo on my access to success, be lifted, in the name of Jesus.
- Ye doors of my manifestation, be lifted, in the name of Jesus.
- Dark police monitoring my doors for evil, die on your assignment, in the name of Jesus.
- By the decree of heaven, every closed door in my life, my family and my work, open by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- I command any padlock on my door to loose by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Enemies located at the doors of my breakthrough and that of my family, clear away, in the name of Jesus.
- Lord my Father, enough is enough; every Goliath at the door of my manifestation, die by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- You that door of breakthrough that I have been knocking for years, by fire by thunder, open, in the name of Jesus.
- I decree a decree unto my door of manifestation, for wife and my children: Hear the word of the Lord, open by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Doors of marital breakthrough, open by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Doors of financial breakthroughs, open by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Doors of increase and abundance, open by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Doors of favour, open by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Doors of supernatural manifestation, open by fire, in the name of Jesus.
FRIDAY JANUARY 19
PRAYERS FOR FAVOUR
You have granted me life and FAVOUR, and Your care has preserved my spirit.
For You, O LORD, will bless the righteous; with FAVOUR You will surround him as with a shield.
And I will give this people FAVOUR in the sight of the Egyptians; and it shall be, when you go, that you shall not go empty-handed.
He also brought them out with silver and gold, and there was none feeble among His tribes.
And the child Samuel grew in stature, and in FAVOUR both with the LORD and men.
And Jesus increased in wisdom and stature, and in FAVOUR with God and men.
LORD, by Your FAVOUR You have made my mountain stand strong; You hid Your face, and I was troubled.
But the LORD was with Joseph and showed him mercy, and He gave him FAVOUR in the sight of the keeper of the prison.
And now look, I free you this day from the chains that were on your hand. If it seems good to you to come with me to Babylon, come, and I will look after you. But if it seems wrong for you to come with me to Babylon, remain here. See, all the land is before you; wherever it seems good and convenient for you to go, go there.
31Now it came to pass in the thirty-seventh year of the captivity of Jehoiachin king of Judah, in the twelfth month, on the twenty-fifth day of the month, that Evil-Merodach king of Babylon, in the first year of his reign, lifted up the head of Jehoiachin king of Judah and brought him out of prison.
32And he spoke kindly to him and gave him a more prominent seat than those of the kings who were with him in Babylon.
33So Jehoiachin changed from his prison garments, and he ate bread regularly before the king all the days of his life.
34And as for his provisions, there was a regular ration given him by the king of Babylon, a portion for each day until the day of his death, all the days of his life.
CHARACTERISTICS OF FAVOUR
- Favour is a blessing from God, the approval of God, God’s demonstrated delight in a life.
- The favour of God upon a man will bring him in contact with his divine helpers.
- The favour of God will make you move forward and upward in life (Proclamation)
- The favour of God will make you fulfil your purpose and dream in life.
- Even Jesus needed favour to fulfil his ministry on earth – and so do you.
And Jesus increased in wisdom, stature and in FAVOUR WITH GOD AND MAN (emphasis added)
Father Lord, this year, increase me in favour with You and man in the name of Jesus.
- The favour of God is what changes people’s opinion of you so they can bless you.
- The favour of God is what makes a way where there is no way in every Red Sea and wilderness of life.
- The favour of God is what will single you out for exemption among the crowd.
- The favour of God is what breaks the rules and laws that are against you (as it was done for Daniel in Medes)
- You can be talented and anointed but without favour you will be in obscurity.
O Lord my Father, (Pray through a–g hereunder.) …………………………………………………., in the name of Jesus.
- …let Your favour announce me this year
- …let Your favour reveal me this year.
- …let Your favour advertise me this year
- …let Your favour God bring me into the open this year
- …let Your favour make my voice to be heard this year
- …let Your favour connect me to high places and the nobles this year.
- …let Your favour bring me recognition and relevance this year
- The favour of God is what will make people love you and love your work.
- It is the favour of God that will make people admire you.
- The favour of God it is that will bring honour to you—irrespective of your human failings, frailties and weaknesses.
- The favour of God will make possess your possessions.
- The favour of God will make you attract gifts from men.
- It is the favour of God that will bring businesses that will prosper you.
- It is the favour of God that brings satisfaction and fulfilment.
- When God favours you, all who are associated with you will benefit from His blessings upon your life.
- Favour will cause God and men to endorse you for promotion and fulfilment of god’s purpose in life.
- The favour of God is what will make you succeed where others fail.
BIBLICAL TESTIMONY: THOSE WHO WERE FAVOURED
- Esther (Esther 2:17)
- David (1 Samuel 16:6-13)
- King Solomon (1 Kings 1:28-37)
- Mary (Luke 1:26-33)
- Joseph (Genesis 39:21; 41:37-45)
- Mephibosheth (2 Samuel 9:1-end)
- Hannah (1 Samuel 1:1-20)
- Jephthah (Judges 11:1-11)
- Obed-Edom (2 Samuel 6:10, 11)
- The paralytic man at the pool of Bethesda (John 5:2-9)
ANOINTING FOR FAVOUR: THOSE WHO NEED IT
- The jobless and those who need business favour
- Those holding down jobs below their ordained destiny standard
- You lack favour at work.
- You are a victim of disfavour everywhere.
- You need God’s favour concerning your immigration papers.
- You need God’s favour on a legal issue or court case.
- You need God’s favour for an establishment of yours.
- You need marital settlement favour.
- You need God’s favour to be relevant in the journey of life.
- You need God’s favour to be recognised, announced or shown forth.
- You need God’s favour for your talent, skills or know-how to be advertised and patronised.
- You need God’s favour for your voice to be heard globally.
- You need God’s favour for project completion and to start new things.
- You need financial favour, financial surplus and independence.
- You need God’s favour for:
- Meaningful connections
- For the gates of the nobles to open (Isaiah 13:2)
- To break new grounds
- Sudden lifting to the next level
- What is your name?
Favour is my name.
- Favour me, Baba, favour me
Favour me, Holy Spirit, favour me.
- Things are getting better (2ce).
For the Lord is on the throne, things are getting better.
Things are working for me (2ce).
Things are changing for me (2ce).
I am going higher (2ce).
- My heaven of favour, in the name of Jesus, open by fire.
- Doors of favour in the east, west, north and south for me and my family, open by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Mantle of favour, I am available, my family is available and my work is available. In the name of Jesus, fall!!!
- Rain of favour from above, fall on me and my family, in the name of Jesus.
- Wind of favour, blow into my life, my family and my work. In the name of Jesus, blow, blow, blow!!!
- Cloud of favour, cover me, my family and my work, in the name of Jesus. Amen! (3 Times)
- Favour of God beyond my (Pick from a–h below.)…………………………, manifest, in the name of Jesus.
- Favour from high places, locate me, in the name of Jesus.
- Favour from unexpected places, locate me, in the name of Jesus.
- International and intercontinental favour, possess me, in the name of Jesus.
- Favour of God that will make a way for me, my family and my work where there is no way, fall on me, in the name of Jesus.
- Favour of god that will bring my talents and my gifts into the open, fall on me, in the name of Jesus.
- Favour of god to possess my possessions, fall on me, in the name of Jesus.
- Favour of god to move forward and upward in life, fall on me, in the name of Jesus.
- Favour of god that will break protocols for me, my family and work, fall on me, in the name of Jesus.
- Favour of god that will advertise my glory and family’s glory, fall on me, in the name of Jesus.
- Favour of god for endorsement, promotion and elevation, fall on me, in the name of Jesus.
- Favour of god for the work of my hands to prosper alarmingly, fall on me in the name of Jesus.
- Favour of God to attract my ordained divine helpers, fall on me, in the name of Jesus.
- By the favour of God, my ordained helpers and promoters of destiny in any nation of the world, where are you? Appear, in the name of Jesus.
SATURDAY JANUARY 20
PRAYERS FOR NEW IDEAS & OPPORTUNITIES
Genesis 21:14-19 (Hagar & Ishmael); 30:28-43 Numbers 12:6; 2 Kings 6:8-17 (Elisha & Gehazi) 2 Chronicles 18:1-34 (Micaiah) Job 32:8; 33:15, 16 Psalm 32:8; 36:8-12; 62:11; 75:6-10 Proverbs 8:12; 20:12, 24 Isaiah 42:18, 19; 43:18-28; 62:2 Daniel 2:22 Zephaniah 3:15-20 John 14:26; 1 Corinthians 1:26-31 Galatians 6:1-10 Ephesians 1:18
The Lord will instruct me, teach and guide me with His eye in the way I should go this year (Psalm 32:8). He will open my eyes to new ideas and opportunities in and around me, in the name of Jesus.
od is about showing up in your case. He wants to do something new like you have never experienced or imagined before. “Behold, the former things have come to pass, and new things I declare; before they spring forth I tell you of them” (Isaiah 42:9). So don’t let yesterday’s dark clouds overshadow today’s and tomorrow’s sunshine. Nor fall for anyone who would want to use your ugly past to destroy your bright today and better tomorrow (See Isaiah 60:1, 2.).
Your Father is an infinite reservoir of new ideas and opportunities that can never be exhausted. Psalm 68:19 says, “Blessed be the Lord, who DAILY LOADS US WITH BENEFITS, the God of our salvation!(emphasis mine)” See, beloved, there is a new way of doing that thing you are involved in you have yet to find out. There is a whole new world of opportunities you have not known. “But as it is written, ‘Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, nor have entered into the heart of man the things which God has prepared for those who love Him’” (1 Corinthians 2:9). Put another way, there is no limit to what the Almighty God can do for you when you walk with Him in unsullied righteousness.
In the name of Jesus, receive now that new idea your destiny has been waiting for all this while,.
That your business could do with more steam and re-engineering for greater productivity. That’s why God is waiting for your call in commitment, worship and prayer to release fresh initiatives and creativity to inject into it. And if, on the other hand, your own organization is doing well at the moment, God can do more and is willing and able to direct your steps into new vistas of business that will take you to a new level altogether. He can open your eyes to an entirely new opportunity that will enlarge your coast. He is a God who can take you beyond your perceived limit or ability, if only you will let Him step in. “Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, to Him be glory in the church… forever and ever. Amen” (Ephesians 3:20).
Thou have heard; see all this. And will you not declare it? I have made you hear new things from this time, even hidden things, and you did not know them.
From this day God is offering to show you new things: new businesses, new ideas, new opportunities for enlargement, new ventures, new ways of doing things, new concepts, new relevance, new performance, new levels, new authority, new favour and new exploits, in the name of Jesus.
There is an anointing for new ideas and opportunities God wants to release on you that will birth a new level of blessing and prosperity in your life this year. And when He does that your heart will exult indeed saying, “The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; yes, I have a good inheritance” (Psalm 16:6). Curses will be broken, new doors will open to you of their own accord and accelerated success will becomes your badge of honour.
Be sure then that you don’t miss it this year, beloved, for it is the year God will release new ideas and opportunities to you, in the name of Jesus. Amen.
- Father Lord, open to me this year the library of heavenly ideas, in the name of Jesus.
- Father Lord, release to me a reservoir of the divine flow of unique, mind-boggling ideas and opportunities, in the name of Jesus.
- Lord, by Your Spirit, give me a searchlight into the treasures of darkness of divine ideas and opportunities, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, let Your angels blow the megaphone of Heaven for my divine announcement through unique ideas and opportunities, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, give me divine insights and opportunities into my wealthy place, in the name of Jesus.
- Every evil veil of darkness, confusion and low self-esteem causing me to miss opportunities, be consumed by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, let Your angels announce my glory for a unique lifting this year, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, unleash on my life a tsunami of opportunities that will wipe away the years of reproach and shame, in the name of Jesus.
- All my lost opportunities, be restored, in the name of Jesus.
- All my hijacked and delayed opportunities, spring forth, in the name of Jesus.
- Let the blood of Jesus wash away every mark and label of backwardness in my life, in the name of Jesus.
- By the key of David, O Lord, open to me the door of promotion and favour, in the name of Jesus.
- My doors of opportunities presently shut, open by thunder, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, make me a reference point for promotion, in the name of Jesus.
- Internationally, I receive new openings and opportunities, in the name of Jesus.
- Locally, I enter into a realm of achievement, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, baptize me with promotions and testimonies this year, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, close every door to devourers in my life, in the name of Jesus.
- My head, be anchored to new opportunities and openings, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, revive my blessings by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Every anti-testimony and anti-opportunity spirit working against me, be paralysed, in the name of Jesus.
- Every dark cloud covering my opportunities and openings, fade away by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Every evil campaign against my opportunities and open doors, be nullified, in the name of Jesus.
- My ordained opportunities and chances shall not be manipulated nor diverted, in the name of Jesus.
- My ordained opportunities and changes shall not be altered nor swallowed satanically, in the name of Jesus.
- I refuse to die before and after my open doors, in the name of Jesus.
- My chances spiritually, locally, internationally and financially shall not be suffocated nor blocked, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, turn my poverty to provisions and promotions, in the name of Jesus.
- I am lifted! I am lifted!! I am lifted!!! in the name of Jesus.
- Thank the Lord for this prayer session.
SUNDAY JANUARY 21
PRAYERS TO ENJOY THE GRACE OF GOD THIS YEAR
Genesis 6:8; 39:4 Ruth 2:10 Romans 5:17; 2 Corinthians 6:1; 9:14; 12:9
2 Corinthians 9:8
And God is able to make all grace abound towards me this year, that I, always having all sufficiency in all things, may abound to every good work, in the name of Jesus.
And with great power the apostles gave witness to the resurrection of the Lord Jesus. And great grace was upon them all. As it was for the apostles of old, so it shall be for me this year and always: I shall enjoy the grace of God through the Lord Jesus Christ.
I will not be a stranger to the throne of grace all through this year and beyond. In and out of season I will come there boldly to obtain mercy and to find the grace to help in time of need, in the name of Jesus.
WHAT IS GRACE?
race is the God’s given ability to do the unusual. Grace is doing things with ease. Grace is what will make you function without struggles. It is God’s unmerited favour, the divine ability to start and complete a God-given task—in spite of opposition, limitation, obstacles, adversity, or whatever. God’s grace is what we need for progress, victory and success in life. Celebrate grace then, beloved. The grace you don’t celebrate will not benefit you. The grace of God must not be taken for granted.
Grace, however, has one major adversary and its name is sin. In whatever life sin abounds, grace diminishes. And where grace abounds, the natural tendency to sin will reduce. As sin is to grace, so also is pride (Jeremiah 9:23-24). Pride is an enemy of grace.
Don’t compare your grace with the grace of another, with the grace of your friends. Why? Everyone has a measure of grace. So, don’t envy or be jealous of someone else’s. And know that if you embark on an assignment above your grace, you will crash. Why not ask God to increase your grace deposit?
Grace is what makes you rise again when you fall. Grace is what strengthens you and keeps you humble. Grace is what will make you excel, far above your natural ability, in spite of your human weaknesses and inabilities. It is what will set you on the path of success and journey with you until you achieve it. Grace will make to focus on the goodness and faithfulness of God—rather than on your puny efforts or ability.
Grace is given to us at different times for our different needs. Christianity is a journey of grace and we can grow in grace day by day. Our salvation is by grace and not by our works (Ephesians 2:8-10).And making Heaven is all by God’s grace.
Complete, complete, complete in Him, I am complete in Him.
We must keep asking for grace, not forgetting the riches of its bounties in our lives every day.
BENEFITS OF GRACE
- Grace is the manifest favour of God to humankind, the demonstration of His goodwill towards us through Jesus Christ.
- The Christian life is completely dependent on God’s grace.
- God’s grace compensates for human weaknesses and is abundant, exceedingly abundant.
- Grace is one way God makes up for our shortcomings.
- Through grace, God uses our very limited strength and resources to do the impossible.
- Grace can be accessed in varying measures: To some people, grace may be unavailable while to others, only a little. Some will have it in abundance while for some others, grace will outweigh their needs.
- To access overflowing grace, do not frustrate the current level of grace upon your life.
- Don’t become a storage tower of grace; be a channel of grace instead.
- Use grace for the purpose it is given you (2 Corinthians 6:1).
- God wants us grow in grace and be progressive (2 Peter 3:18).
- God wants us to share His grace with others that they may taste and see that He is good.
- God wants us to live a holy life and be generous with His grace in our lives.
- When you have prayed and fasted and tried all you know to do to no avail, know it is time to fall back on His grace.
- It is grace in action at those times when we do not know what we should for as we ought but the Holy Spirit helps us to pray according to the with the will of God (Romans 8:26, 27).
- With grace, your lack, limitations and defects are fully covered.
- Grace has a voice (Remember that Hymn, ‘Grace, ‘Tis a Charming Sound)
- Yes, grace has a voice. Grace is a charming sound and all the earth shall hear.
- When it speaks, everyone everywhere will know about you, about your talent/skills, about what you are doing.
- The grace upon you shall speak, in the name of Jesus.
- The grace upon your life shall speak, in the name of Jesus.
- The grace upon your work, home and business shall speak, in the name of Jesus.
When grace spoke in the life of Joseph, his destiny and glory were announced and he became Prime Minister over a country where he was meant to be a slave.
PROPHETIC RELEASE OF GRACE
In the name of Jesus, receive:
- …grace for timely help (Psalm 46:1)
- …Grace to avoid judgement and calamity (Genesis 6:8)
- …grace for distinction
- …grace to labour with result (1 Corinthians 15:10)
- …grace to succeed where others fail
- …grace to reap where others has sown (John 4:3-7)
- …grace for your word to be accepted
- …grace to give and receive
- …grace for sufficiency at all times
- …grace for honour and respect
- …grace to be recognised for good
- …grace for open doors
- …grace to start and finish well
- …grace to recover your losses
- …grace to bounce back
- …grace for security and protection
- …grace for long life and sound health
- …grace to pull down your mountains
- …grace to do well in life and be fruitful
- …grace to overcome and arise to shine
- The grace of God will announce me this year, in the name of Jesus.
- The grace of God will advertise me this year, in the name of Jesus.
- The grace of God will package me this year, in the name of Jesus.
- The grace of God will open doors for me this year, in the name of Jesus.
- The grace of God will break protocol for my sake, in the name of Jesus.
- The grace of God will showcase me this year, in the name of Jesus.
- The grace of God will connect me to high places this year, in the name of Jesus.
- The grace of God will make me relevant this year, in the name of Jesus.
- The grace of God will deliver my testimonies to me this year, in the name of Jesus.
- The grace of God will open my heavens this year, in the name of Jesus.
- The grace of God will make me hear good news this year, in the name of Jesus.
- The grace of God will protect me and my family this year, in the name of Jesus.
- The grace of God will shield and secure me and my family this year, in the name of Jesus.
- The grace of God will prosper my work/businesses this year, in the name of Jesus.
- The grace of God will journey with me and my family this year, in the name of Jesus.
- The grace of God will settle my case miraculously this year, in the name of Jesus.
- The grace of God will not depart from me and my family this year, in the name of Jesus.
- The grace of God will deliver me and my family from sorrow and tragedies this year, in the name of Jesus.
- The grace of God will speak on my behalf everywhere this year, in the name of Jesus.
- Thank God for the grace of God.
MY YEAR OF TOTAL RESTORATION
|1||JANUARY||GREAT GRACE||Acts 4:33|
|2||FEBRUARY||GOOD NEWS||Proverbs 25:25|
|3||MARCH||OPEN HEAVENS||John 1:51|
|5||MAY||NEW SONGS||Psalm 96:1|
|6||JUNE||MARVELLOUS THINGS||Psalm 98:1|
|9||SEPTEMBER||FAVOUR||1 Samuel 2:26|
|10||OCTOBER||DIVINE INSTRUCTIONS||Job 33:16|
|12||DECEMBER||GREAT GRACE||Acts 4:33|
2018 CLAM PROGRAMMES
- HOUSE FELLOWSHIP – Every Sunday 5-6 p.m.
- WEDNESDAY REVIVAL HOUR – Every Wednesday 7-10 a.m.
- SUNDAY SERVICE – Every Sunday 7-10 a.m.
- WORKERS’ VIGIL – Every Last Friday – From 11 p.m.
- WEEKEND DELIVERANCE – Every Last Weekend of the Month
- O LORD, SETTLE ME! – Every 1ST Saturday 7-10 a.m.
- PARENTS INTERCEEDING – Every 1ST Sunday 3-5 p.m.
- PREGNANT WOMEN – Every Tuesday 9-11a.m.
- AWAITING MOTHERS – Every 2ND Weekend Friday
Sunday 4-6 p.m.
- HEALING HOUR – Every Thursday 4-6 p.m.
- CHILDREN’S DELIVERANCE – Every 2ND Saturday 8-10 a.m.
- 20TH YEAR ANNIVERSARY – April 2ND 2018
- IPADE TEMIDAYO – Every Last Sunday 3-6 p.m.
- MAFCO – 7TH-10TH January 2018
- SOLUTION NIGHTS – 4TH-10TH November 2018
- Three-Day Revival (Theme: Anointing for Restoration) 7th – 9th March 2018
Guest Minister: Pastor Leke Sanusi
- Aba Crusade 22nd-24th March 2018
- Jesus Festival Ile-Oluji (Odun Jesu) 18th -23rd June 2018
- Three-Day Dream Revival Conference 5th-7th September 2018
Guest Minister: Apostle Dele Johnson
- Igbajo Crusade 20th-23rd September 2018
- Lekki Healing Crusade 6th-8th December, 2018
Family Life Unit +234 803 303 7793
Head of Pastorate +234 816 529 1972
Church Administrator +234 802 312 9961
CLAM Bookshop +234 802 476 5938
Secretary to the Senior Pastor +234 807 658 1733
Deliverance Pastor +234 802 455 9188
Fruit of the Womb +234 803 409 6335
Pregnant Women +234 813 308 6295
Rapid Prayer Response +234 806 661 8562
Healing/Hospital Ministration +234 703 948 0027
For further enquiries:
Call Admin +234 802 312 9961
Check Our Website www.clamgo.org
Chat with us
Watch us live on www.clamgo.tv
Listen to us on www.clamradio.fm