I am destined for greatness, greater is He that is in me is greater than he that is in the world. My season for new things has come, I shall be visited by the Lord. Turn around is my portion, favour and divine lifting are for me and my family members. My voice shall be heard in this my new season in the name of Jesus (Amen)
This is a special message from the Almighty to you. Thus says the Lord ‘You are entering your new season in Jesus name’. Hear this prophetic declaration- Numbers 23 v 19 “God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent; hath he said, and shall he not do it? Or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?
“And it shall come to pass in that day, that the mountains shall drop down new wine, and the hills shall flow with milk, and all the rivers of Judah shall flow with waters, and a fountain shall come forth of the house of the LORD, and shall water the valley of Acacias” Joel 3 v 18.
To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven. Eccl. 3 v 1
Everything in life has its time and season. There is time and season for planting; and a time and season for harvesting. In Gen 8:22 God says “While the earth remains, seedtime and harvest, cold and heat, summer and winter, day and night shall not cease.”There is rainy season and there is dry season.
Spiritually speaking, the dry season is characterized by unfruitfulness, scarcity, suffering, austerity, barrenness, hardship, failure, non-achievement, afflictions, poverty, impossibility, reproach, etc. When a person is experiencing a dry season, he will be yoked with negative circumstances, acidic poverty and struggles. But surely there is an end to dry season; every dry season has an expiry date.
The raining season signals the end of a dry season. This season connotes showers of blessing: fruitfulness, abundance, success, breakthroughs, prosperity and turnaround. Showers of blessing answer to open heavens. Until your heaven opens, the dry season continues. Now is the season for your open heaven in Jesus name. Amen.
Elijah was a man with a nature like ours and he prayed earnestly that it would not rain; and it did not rain on the land for three years and six months. And he prayed again, and the heaven gave rain, and the earth produced its fruit. James 5:17-18
In the six hundredth year of Noah’s life, in the second month, the seventeenth day of the month, the same day were all the fountains of the great deep broken up, and the windows of heaven were opened. Gen 7:11
“And I will make them and the places round about my hill a blessing; and I will cause the shower to come down in his season; there shall be showers of blessing”Ezek 34:26
The blessing of God is the end to all struggles. The blessing of God terminates dryness and hardship in a man’s life. The blessing of God will end your dry season, just like those people of old in the Bible whose dry seasons were terminated by the blessing of God.
Beloved, God is the author of times and seasons. He has absolute control and regulation over your seasons.”To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven” Eccl 3 v 1. “Remember ye not the former things, neither consider the things of old, Beloved I will do a NEW THING, now it shall spring forth, shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.” Isaiah 43 v 18 & 19. In v 18, the bible says Remember ye not the former things, neither consider the things of old. God wants to put an end to some strange seasons that are hostile to your welfare. Until God closes some unpalatable doors, new doors will not open. In the book of Mathew, it was after God killed Herod the king that God ordered Joseph to bring Jesus Christ back from Egypt.
SOME BIBLICAL CASES
(1) In Mark 10:46-52, blind Bartimaeus’ dry season of blindness was terminated by his persistence when he encountered Christ.
(2) In 2 Samuel 9:1 – 13, Mephibosheth’s dry season came to an abrupt end, when the blessing of God located him at Lodebar. The reproach of his father’s house was turned into honour by God through King David.
(3) The captivity of the children of Israel in Egypt. After 430 years of hardship the wickedness of their hard taskmasters came to an end. By the intervention of God their dry season of hundreds of years of captivity was turned into a glorious liberty by God through the hand of Moses. Exodus 12:40-41.
(4) The impotent man by the pool at Bethesda. This man suffered rejection and stagnation for 38 long years but the blessing of God located him and his suffering of many years was terminated. His dry season of humiliation bowed to Jesus and it was turned to jubilation.
The God who turned around the cases of these people is still alive. And He is the same yesterday, today and forever (Hebrews 13 v 8). Malachi 3:6 says “I am the Lord, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed.” That ugly circumstance will not consume you in Jesus’ name. No matter the dry season you are going through, by the intervention of God, it will turn around for your good because we serve the God of all possibilities. Luke 1:37.
WHAT TO DO FOR YOUR DRY SEASON TO COME TO AN END
(1) Be Faithful to God like Joseph in spite of your adverse situations. Gen 39:7-9. In Gen 41:39-44, Joseph’s dry season came to an end because he refused to give up in spite of troubles and temptations. Don’t give up, just hold on to your God. He will terminate all your struggles in due season.
(2) Be Strong in Faith like Abraham
Don’t doubt. James 1:6-7 says “But let him ask in faith, with no doubting, for he who doubts is like a wave of the sea driven and tossed by the wind. For let not that man suppose that he will receive anything from the Lord.”
(3) Don’t Compromise Your Trust in God. Psalm 125:1 says “They that trust in the LORD shall be as mount Zion, which cannot be removed, but abideth forever.” Daniel did not compromise his trust in the Lord. No wonder the conspiracy he suffered in the hands of the Babylonians was his springboard to greatness and supremacy over the conspirators. Daniel 1:8-9.
(4) Give Sacrificially. Sacrificial giving will open your heaven for abundant release of the flood of blessing that will terminate all your struggles as in the case of the widow at Zarephath. By the intervention of God, this widow’s austerity was turned to prosperity. Her dry season of frustration for many years was turned overnight into a season of divine fortune by the blessing of God through Prophet Elijah. 1 King 17:8-16, Mal 3:10-11.
(5) Confess the Promises of God always like Job. In Job 2:9-10, Job refused to curse God in spite of his sufferings. In your dry season speak of His promises and He will turn your situation around. The bible says “As truly as I live, says the LORD, as ye have spoken in mine ears, so will I do to you.” Numbers 14:28
(6) Call unto God in Prayers like Jabez. 1 Chronicle 4:9-10. Psalm 65:2 says “O You who hear prayer, To You all flesh will come.”AlsoJames 5:18 says concerning Elijah, “And he prayed again, and the heaven gave rain, and the earth brought forth her fruit.”
In your new season
(1) Mercy of God will locate you in Jesus name.
(2) Your book of remembrance shall be opened in Jesus name.
(3) Your situation will not remain the same in Jesus name.
(4) You will possess your original possessions in Jesus name.
(5) Wasters will not waste you and your family in Jesus name.
(6) Accidents will not swallow your glory in Jesus name.
(7) Every embargo on your lifting is removed in Jesus name.
(8) Yokes of limitation are broken in Jesus name.
(9) You will rise from the bottom to the top in Jesus name.
(10) Your blessing in any nation of the world shall locate you in Jesus name.
(11) Any unknown covenant connecting you to problems shall be broken in Jesus name.
(12) On that matter, according to Isaiah 14 v 3, enter into the rest of God in Jesus name.
(13) According to 1 kings 5 v 4 “But now the Lord my God hath givenme rest on every side, so that there is neither adversary nor evil occurrent.”, the Lord will give you REST ROUNDABOUT in Jesus name.
(14) According to Psalm 116 v 6 “The Lord preserveth the simple: I was brought low, and he helped me” where you have been brought low, God will help you up in Jesus name.
(15) The Lord will circulate your name for favour in Jesus name.
Today marks the end of the following terrible seasons in your life in Jesus name:
(1) Season of DELAY
(2) Season of DISAPPOINTMENT
(3) Season of BANKRUPTCY
(4) Season of FAILURE
(5) Season of STAGNATION
(6) Season of REPEATED BATTLES
(7) Season of FAMINE
(8) Season of WAILING, MOURNING, and LAMENTATION
(9) Season of REGRETS
(10) Season of LONELINESS
(11) Season of FINANCIAL MESS
(12) Season of SERIAL ATTACKS
Beloved, the following new seasons shall open unto you in Jesus name:
(8) BARRIER BREAKING.
(10) BREAKING FORTH.
(11) NEW THINGS.
(13) PEACE OF MIND.
(15) ENVIABLE PROGRESS.
(17) HIGHER LEVEL.
(18) FULFILMENT OF DREAMS.
(22) BREAKING NEW GROUND.
(23) RISING UP.
(26) DIVINE VISITATION.
(27) DIVINE SELECTION.
(32) UNUSUAL HELP.
(33) UNUSUAL SPREAD.
(35) JOY AND GLADNESS.
(37) NEW IDEAS.
(39) GOOD HEALTH.
(41) GOOD RESULTS.
(42) CONFRONTING AND CONQUERING.
(44) CONNECTION TO YOUR DIVINE HELPERS.
(45) POSITIVE TURN AROUND.
(46) INCREASED ANNOINTING.
(48) PROJECT COMPLETION.
(49) UPWARD MOVEMENT.