- CARNIVAL GRAND OPENING
Cultural Parade Music Concert
Welcome/Reception, Gala and Cultural Nite
- HAUSA CARNIVAL DAY
Lecture, Cultural Display, food, Craft, & Art Exhibition Stand
- IGBO CARNIVAL DAY
Lecture, Cultural Display, Food, Style, Craft & Art Exhibition Stand
- YORUBA CARNIVAL DAY
Lecture, Hairdo Exhibition Stand
- CARNIVAL GRAND FINALE
Music concert (R& B) Nigeria Indigenous Local Artist
- Fashion/Costumes Parade
- Food Festival and Exhibition
- Experiential Zone
- Carnival Parade
- Farewell/Departure Ceremonies.
- AWARD NIGHT
- Dinning with the Governors and the traditional rulers,
- Night Award/Appreciation
- In additional we will offer you speaking opportunity and exhibition stand at the carnival to present investment opportunities in your state, enlighten foreigners and Nigeria in Diaspora who may be interested in investment opportunities back home. ( please kindly note that stand / exhibition / presentation at the Carnivalis included in Estimated Budget
- You will be given a slot to showcase your state’s cultural diversity and riches in totality to a healthy slice a curious expatriates for the purpose of driving tourist/ tourism travel down to your state. Other benefit include:
- We believe that this forum can serve as an avenue of enhancing your firm/company goodwill through the display of your organization/agency/ Firm/company, brand, posters, logos, handbills, flyers. As a sponsor we will include you in all our marketing materials, to our website, media both print and electronics. A full advert space in our online site and speaker opportunity
Branding, Headline & Billing: Logo displayed on the event banner and display material.
Carnival Literature Right: Placement of promotional inserts or gifts in delegate bags alongside official forum documentation.
Marketing: Complimentary exhibition space in a prominent position for maximum exposure.
Publicity: Online, print and TV/Radio press media coverage.
Online: Logo with hyperlink on event website.
Sales: “Meet the buyer” match making session with top CEO
Speaker opportunity: Part of main carnival programme.
The theme of this year event is “OUR LANGUAGE, OUR CULTURE, OUR IDENTITY”. The big glamorous and highly entertaining event, will among others:
i] Create an avenue for the parade and promotion of our rich culture and exchange of creative ideas.
ii] Propagation and exchange of our Tradition in forms of Music, Dance, Costumes, Textiles and Dresses.
iii] Project Nigeria as a first choice of cultural tourism destination in Nigeria indeed, Africa.
The 2018 Nigeria Carnival USA will be holding between Sunday 22th July to Sunday 29th July, 2018.