A Nigerian named Bright Echefu is the Managing Director/CEO of TSTV although TSTV which is a Nigerian product is in partnership with ABS to deliver a Direct-to-Home (DTH) broadcast service into Nigeria on ABS-3A.
ABS is funded and owned by Permira, a European private equity firm and
TSTV Nigeria which was launched during the week in Abuja had Lai Mohammed give his speech technology.
He also promised TSTV will be tax-free for the next year.
Managing Director/CEO of TSTV, Bright Echefu, said Africa Health Television AHT gave birth to TSTV.
“We’ve successfully ran African Health Television for more than 5 years without hitches. We have no doubts whatsoever that TSTV would offer an excellent and affordable digital satellite television services to Nigerians.
Also for reference purposes, we bring you a few unfamiliar Things About Bright Ikechukwu Echefu.
1. Dr. Bright Echefu was at the Medical College of University of Nigeria Nsukka from where he left to pursue further studies abroad.
2. He hails from Obowo in IMO state
3. He is the MD/CEO of Bricke and Athens limited owners of AHTV-Heath Television.
4. He is the chairman of Bright FM.
5. He is also on the board of Bright joy multiveventurs limited.
6. Dr. Echefu is MD/CEO of TSTV
7. He is newly married.