• Psalm 9 v 2 “I will be glad and rejoice in thee, I will sing praise to thy name, O thou most high” DECLARATIONS 1. May you Rejoice this month in Jesus name.
2. May your Family rejoice this month in Jesus name.
3. May your Household rejoice this month in Jesus name.
4. May the whole world rejoice this month in Jesus name.
5. May our Nation rejoice this month in Jesus name.
6. God will fill your lips with Rejoicing in Jesus name.
7. He will fill your mouth with Laughter in Jesus name.
8. Over that matter, you will rejoice in Jesus name.
9. Over this Global Plague you will rejoice in Jesus name.
10.Your Heaven of rejoicing will open in Jesus name.
11.Doors of rejoicing will open for you in Jesus name.
12.Anointing to rejoice shall fall on you in Jesus name.
WHY MUST WE REJOICE IN THE LORD
1. THE RIGHTEOUS MUST ALWAYS REJOICE
• Phil. 4 v 4 “Rejoice in the Lord always and again I say, Rejoice.” • Psalm 68 v 3 “But let the righteous be glad; let them rejoice before God, yea let them exceedingly Rejoice” • Psalm 97 v 12 “Rejoice in the Lord, ye Righteous and give thanks at the remembrance of his holiness.”
CLAM 2 Reasons to Rejoice Always
1. Because of our Salvation and Eternal life.
2. Because God is our Refuge, strength, and our present help – Psalm 46.
3. Because we have UNLIMITED ACCESS to the throne of Grace. Heb. 4v14-16
4. His angels encamp around us 24/7.
5. The Creator of the Universe hears our prayers.
6. God is in control of every detail of our lives.
7. He will never leave us or forsake us.
8. He watches over us, He neither slumbers nor sleeps.
9. God will supply all our needs.
10.He has sent Jesus to pay for our sins; we are no longer slaves to sins, nor under its dominion (Psalm 103)
2. REJOICE FOR THE LORD WILL DO GREAT THINGS
• Joel 2 v 21 & 23 v.21 “Fear not, O land; be glad and rejoice: for the LORD will do great things.” v.23 “Be glad then, ye children of Zion, and rejoice in the LORD your God: for he hath given you the former rain moderately, and he will cause to come down for you the rain, the former rain, and the latter rain in the first month.”
3. NO MATTER THE SITUATION; REJOICE
• Habakkuk 3 v 17 – 19 v.17 “Although the fig tree shall not blossom, neither shall fruit be in the vines; the labour of the olive shall fail, and the fields shall yield no meat; the flock shall be cut off from the fold, and there shall be no herd in the stalls:” v.18
“Yet I will rejoice in the LORD, I will joy in the God of my salvation.” v.19 “The LORD God is my strength, and he will make my feet like hinds’ feet, and he will make me to walk upon mine high places. To the chief singer on my stringed instruments.”
• 1 Thess. 5 v 16 “Rejoice evermore” 3
4. MERCY OF GOD WILL PROVOKE YOUR REJOICING • Psalm 90 v 14 “O satisfy us early with thy mercy; that we may rejoice and be glad all our days.”
5. THE HELP OF GOD WILL PROVOKE YOUR REJOICING • Psalm 63 v 7 “Because thou hast been my help, therefore in the shadow of thy wings will I rejoice.”
6. RESTORATION WILL FACILITATE YOUR REJOICING
• Psalm 53 v 6 “Oh that the salvation of Israel were come out of Zion! When God bringeth back the captivity of his people, Jacob shall rejoice, and Israel shall be glad.”
7. TRUST GOD AND REJOICE
• Psalm 33 v 21 “For our heart shall rejoice in him, because we have trusted in his holy name.” • Isaiah 66 v 10 “Rejoice ye with Jerusalem, and be glad with her, all ye that love her: rejoice for joy with her, all ye that mourn for her” Rebuke these spirits in the name of Jesus • 2 Cor. 4 v 8 – 9 v.8 “We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed; we are perplexed, but not in despair;” v.9
Persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down, but not destroyed;” • 2 Tim. 1 v 7 “For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.” Troubled yet not Distressed Perplexed yet not Despair Persecuted yet not Forsaken Cast down yet not Destroyed I rebuke the Spirit of …………………. in Jesus name.
4 1. Depression 2. Confusion 3. Loneliness 4. Agitation 5. Rejection 6. Abandonment 7. Stress 8. Insanity 9. Mind torture 10.Suicide 11.Oppression 12.Evil & Strange Thoughts 13.Evil Imagination 14.Tormenting Fear 15.Mental Heaviness
16.Death 17.Evil wishes 18.Wrong Mental Profile 19.Mental Imbalance 20.Confinement Spirit 21.Uncertainty 22.Mind Blankness 23.Restlessness 24.Sudden Panics 25.Extreme Sadness
26.Extreme Quietness 27.Nagging Spirit 28.Avoidance Spirit 29.Anger 30.Irritation 31.Worthlessness 32.Hellish Thoughts 33.Unhappiness 34.Fatigue 35.Being Miserable 36.Hatred 37.Guilt 38.Memory Loss 39.Disorderliness 40.Hearing Strange voices 41.Negativit 5