•In MANCHESTER, LEEDS & LIVERPOOL
Outside of London, there are a lot of Nigerian celebrity women in the Northwest of the United Kingdom, made up of Manchester, Leeds and Liverpool. Outside of London, Nigerian women are also making a big impact in their communities in places like Manchester Liverpool and other parts of Northwest of England. In this Special Report, compiled by Chantelle Tindall, who lives there, City People tells you about these remarkable women of honour.
Chantelle Tindall is a self-taught fashion and style enthusiast and renovator. She is a freelance writer and Head Trumpet Media Northwest (Trumpet Media Group). She is the initiator Trumpet Phenomenal People, Wife and an avid believer in Fabulousity, sustainability and Affordability.
Let’s tell you about:
(1) DR. EVINMA BELL (MBE) DL JP: She is the 1st woman in 150 years to have a statue of herself unveiled in Manchester Town Hall. She is the Deputy Lieutenant for County of Greater Manchester. She is recognised as one of the 100 inspiring women in Manchester. She has been listed as one of the 250 most influential people in Greater Manchester. She has been recognised as one of the Top 100 Nigerians in the UK (2014). She is Ambassador for Moss Side, Manchester. She is a Rotary Peace Fellow.
(2) Ms. Angusta Ugho: She is the Chairman, Nigerian Community Greater Manchester, 2017 to date.
(3) Edith Chibuogwu Olorunfemi is a Health Practitioner.
(4) Mrs Mary Oluwabukola Fadahunsi Adekugbe: She is a community leader in the Voluntary Sector. She is the Founder of Beej’s Royal Foundation. She is the founder/Chairperson, Nigeria Community Association. She is the Director at Beej’s Venture Limited. She is Hate Crime Awareness Ambassador, Traditional Music and Dance Coach, wife and mother.
(5) Folashade Balogun: She is a mum of 2 and a small business entrepreneur.
(6) Obianuju Nwolum has worked in various media organisations in Nigeria. She is currently the Director of Yousight Ltd. She is a UK based Digital PR company that focuses on Digital & Social Marketing. She is also the Founder of Fertility Awareness & Support Group, on the organisation that helps families struggling with fertility issues to own and win their journey. She is a wife and mother of 2 girls.
(7) Tolani O. Balogun works at the Manchester Royal Infirmary Hospital, as a Pelvic Floor Specialist Nurse. She has an NGO of Teetrendz Ankara Fashion.
(8) Esther Agubata Healthcare is a professional, wife and mother.
(9) Olufunke Williams has a BSc degree in Social Policy. She is the founder of the Older Gen/Children Disability Trust. She is a dedicated wife and mother of 4 beautiful girls, successful Entrepreneur. She is a strong supporter/member of the Labour Party, NHS Contractor and Community Activist.
(10) Ms Justina Ifeyinwa Udemezue is a retired nurse and Author of Yes I can #1 Amazon Bestselling author under Genetic disorder.
(11) Olutola Animashaun, Director/Pioneer, Elizabeth Positive Women Empowerment U.K. She is a wife, a mother, working with Stockport Council.
(12) Esther Fashanu is a Pharmacist. She is doing so well.
(13) Bola Olayemi is the founder, CeeBee Gold Foundation International and WAZOBIA International Business Recognition Awards. Both are philanthropic organisations founded in 2014.
(14) Blessing Riley is a Healthcare Professional.
(15)Titilayo Odunaiya is a UK based multi-award winning entrepreneur in the field of Hair, Beauty & Event Management. Titi lives in Liverpool.
(16) Chief (Mrs.) Oluwakemi Ruth Osikoya is a support worker. She is the Asiwaju of Ila Ijesha in Osun State. She is the CEO of Divine Touch Services Ltd & Divine Touch Service Farming Ltd based in Manchester.
(17) Dr Omon Imohi MD, MRCGO, DFSRH: She is a multiple award-winning doctor.
(18) Ijeamaka Palmer is the Chairlady Igbo Community in Manchester. She is a wonderful wife & mother of 3. She is a project planner by profession.
(19) Ibiyemi Alabi. She is a multi-award winning fashion Connoisseur, brand ambassador & pragmatic entrepreneur. She is the Head designer of Kaft Trendz and the founder of Passion for African Fashion (PAFASH). Ibiyemi Alabi is from Liverpool.
(20) Mrs Layo Ajayi is a Community Health Professional.
(21) Esther Aluko is the founder of Esther A Coaching. She is a career and personal development coach.
(22) Mrs Abiodun Omoniyi is the CEO of Fortis Security Consultants Ltd.
(23) Elo Ajise (Liverpool). She is an Evangelist of the Lord Jesus Christ, MC & Events Host & Weightloss Coach.
(24) Mary Fash is a Business Coach and Consultant for business start-ups.
(25) Nike Miracle Badmus: She is a mental health professional and entertainer.