Popular man of God and founder of the popular founder of Shining Light Chapel, Bishop Justice Itomo has released shocking revelation bothering on Politics, Economy, Security and Unity of Nigeria. Bishop Itomo is known for his confidence and his fearlessness to speak truth to power.
Read his prophecy below
SHINING LIGHT CHAPEL, FAITH HILL PROPHETIC ASSEMBLY
KM 20 ABUJA GURARA EXPRESS WAY, BWARI-ABUJA
PROPHECIES CONCERNING 2022, released on 31st December 2021
2022 Declaration: GREAT ABUNDANCE AND GOOD SUCCESS
Ezekiel 3:1 Moreover He said to me, son of man eat what you find, eat this scroll, and go speak to the house of Israel.
- Year 2022, I’m able to see very clearly that the cost of living in Nigeria will be alarming. Let President Buhari (the head of executive) and the legislative arms of government take a step as a matter of urgency to address this situation before it gets worsened.
- In 2022, any decision being taken by the Federal Government to subsidize fuel will spark fire, cause protest, shutdown of schools, labours and other organizations carrying placards that will also cause a setback to our economy. Let the government be wise in taking decisions to avoid the repetition of 2012 crises.
- From the year 2022, let the government in authority put a necessary machinery in place to have a database for every citizen that will enable us to checkmate the activities of the insurgencies as one of the solutions that can help promote the peace of our nation Nigeria.
- In year 2022, we must pray very seriously for our nation Nigeria to be rescued from the hands of the wicked ones. I saw both physical and spiritual enemies surrounding us.
- As the politics in Nigeria is gathering momentum, I am able to see very clearly the Number-2 citizen of the country becoming the most favorite of his party and I saw the mantle of leadership in the country falling on him from this 2022to 2023.
- Let us pray very serious against the ill health of Mr. President (Buhari) against any journey that will take him out of the country from now & May, July and November 2022.
- From the year 2022, Nigeria must intensify prayers very seriously against debts and borrowing so that we will not become slaves to China after the reign of this present government.
- In the year 2022, I saw a new pandemic, not even Covid-19 that will emerge and cause another lockdown worldwide if not properly managed by the World Health Organization (WHO) and other health sectors. This may cause famine in the world at large.
- In year 2022, I saw a great east wind blowing across the four corners of Nigeria, Africa and the entire world to sweep away the chaffs, the wicked personalities in the land and mighty trees falling across the globe.
- In 2022, if proper attention is not given to Nigeria’s economy, I saw very clearly the situation of Nigeria getting worse. It will take only God to survive our economy.
- 2022, we must pray fervently for Kaduna, Kano, Sokoto, Zamfara, Katsina, Niger, Adamawa, Taraba, Bauchi, Jos, and Benue against dangerous attacks that will claim lives and properties if intensive prayer is not being held. I saw the 19 northern states being at a standstill by the insurgency.
- From 2022, the activities of Boko Haram, Fulani herdsmen, bandits and a new group and a new name to spring forth so violently to destroy lives and properties in the north-east, north-west and north-central.
- In 2022, I’m able to see in the realm of the spirit, those involved in looting the Niger-Delta Development Commission (NDDC) will be exposed and persecuted and many will be jailed by the Buhari’s led government.
- In 2022, as the election of Kenya draws closer, I am able to see clearly that the presidential election will be very tough. Let the vice president of that country pray seriously against a fresh opposition that may give him a tough time.
- I am able to see also, the president of Kenya and the vice, having a very serious problem over the presidential election on who becomes the next president but if the vice can be diplomatic, I saw him becoming the next president of Kenya.
- 2022, a worse year for protest, shutdowns in many nations including Nigeria. I saw strikes and riots that will cripple activities in the nation at large.
- I saw very clearly, the Jagaban of Lagos state, Senator Asewaju Tinubu, the APC national leader, fighting so hard and recruiting some young ladies to stand in the place of information for his ambition. Let him pray and make serious consultation because I don’t see him on the seat in the year 2023.
- In 2022, let the churches in Nigeria have a rethink and go back to fellowship, kill up the spirit of denominationalism and re-unite together which is the greatest joy in the heart of our heavenly father (John 17:11b)
- We must pray very seriously for our nation Nigeria from this last Month of 2021 to April 2022, I saw hunger in the nation that might result to families selling properties just to survive. Let the Government in authority take proactive measure to address the situation.
- In 2022, I am able to see very clearly, another round of decamping and cross-carpeting from the ruling party to opposition party and vice-versa that will generate heat in politics. Let Nigerian politicians be wise in taking decisions.
- I am able to see very clearly from 2022 a lot of private jet owners selling their jets because of lack of maintenances and hard laws from the federal authorities that will be unbearable.
- 2022, worse year of fire disaster in our country Nigeria and the globe. I saw offices burning, market places, filling stations, tanker explosion and INEC offices being destroyed. As a result of this, let more fire fighters be employed to combat these disasters.
- From 2022, if Nigeria must enjoy peace, let the federal government implement the idea of state police which will help to combat insecurity in our various states and the nation at large.
- 2022, we must pray against explosion of bombs from state to state to destroy lives and properties. The enemies are not resting.
- In 2022, I saw in the realm of the spirit, death hitting many untouchable politicians and even those who feel so secured will not be left behind. Let’s pray to avert this.
- In year 2022, I am able to see very clearly if intensive prayer is not being carried out by the Yorubas, I saw a divided house over who becomes the next president of Nigeria in 2023.
- From year 2022to 2023, I am able to see spiritually that it is the turn of the south-east to actually produce the next president but within themselves, I saw hatred, battles, envy and jealousy among the Igbos and disagreement of who should become the next president. As a result of this, I saw the south-west taking over the mantle.
- 2022, as we step into the new year, Nigerians both the Christians and the Muslims must arise to pray very seriously against a thick dark cloud covering the four corners of the country. It is not a good sign which may result to the tearing down of our nation’s flag into three parts, a kingdom divided against itself cannot stand.
- From 2022to 2023, I am able to see very clearly that the attitude of our politicians will be worsened. I saw desperation, I saw all kinds of sacrifices being carried out just to get to the top but many who will sought their hands will innocent blood shall be disappointed, many will die for God is against shedding of innocent blood.
- From 2022, I am able to see very clearly from the realm of the spirit, a renowned prophet springing forth from the south-west (Primate Ayodele Elijah of the INRI) becoming a major voice globally.
- From 2022, as a nation we must continue to intensify prayers for the ongoing security situation. I saw very clearly instead of improvement, things getting out of hand, lives being wasted, properties worth billions being destroyed. God is concerned about Nigeria. Let’s stop playing politics with destines of men.
- From 2022, we must pray for air travelers even those in authority against plane crashes that may cause a national mourning in our nation Nigeria, even the villa is not exempted.
- In 2022, let our military leaders in authority wake up to their responsibilities to avert the insurgency attack. I saw very clearly a repetition of what happened in the Jaji at the Nigerian Defense Academy happening in many other barracks in other states of the nation including Abuja.
- In 2022I saw in the realm of the spirit, from the first quarter of the year, many private and public universities, secondary and basic schools being shut down as a result of insecurity, many students being kidnapped, and students being wasted like chicken. Let the government beef up security in our various schools and colleges.
- From year 2022, let the major opposition party in Nigeria (PDP) pray very seriously against another crises that will tear down the party but if prayers can be held and plans can be mapped out. I saw them regaining many states from the south-south and the south-west in the forthcoming general election.
- From 2022, if Nigeria must continue as a nation, the spirit of self-centeredness, tribalism, favouritism must be set aside and the right people for the right jobs must be given opportunity to serve from the local to the federal levels.
- Form 2022, every Nigerian must learn to be grateful and appreciative to the almighty for the gift of life, health and even the blessings of God upon our lives and the nation at large and also thank him ahead for He is able to do all things.
- From 2022, I am able to see very clearly, greedy Nigerians being exposed and disgraced from place to place. Watch out.
- From the year 2022, let the youth in our nation Nigeria take it as a responsibility to return back and seek the face of the almighty God instead of running after materialism and involving themselves in all forms of ungodly businesses. I saw many being jailed, many being wasted like chickens as a result of working outside God’s plans.
- In 2022, let Nigerian youth arise and take their place academically, politically, spiritually and physically and also refuse to be used as political thugs, kidnappers, bandits and pipeline vandalizing agents, Yahoo boys and 419ers. I saw the youth if they can compose and organize themselves, taking over the nation politically from 2023.
- I saw changes from 2022 in the cabinet of Mr. Buhari’s led government. Some will resign as a result of their political ambitions, some will be dropped and new people will be taking over.
- In Kogi state, let the governor, Yahaya Bello be more focused in developing his state than being over-ambitious over becoming the next president of Nigeria. I don’t see him becoming a president of Nigeria in 2023.
- In Edo state let the governor, Godwin Obaseki take a proactive measure to address some sensitive issues that have to do with the progress of the state and put machineries in place in order for his followers not to turn their backs on him between 2022and 2023, I saw so many being disappointed a result of his inability to work out some modalities that will be of help to the state.
- I am able to see very clearly in 2022 a lot of people who believe so much in Obaseki crying out so bitterly over lack of funds, payments of workers’ salaries that may lead to breaking down of laws and properties.
- In Imo State, let the governor, Uzodinma pray very seriously because I am able to see more attacks in the state. I saw arrest of politicians and many others that may lead to violence and burning of government properties in the state.
- Congratulations to the newly elected governor of Anambra state. It is a fulfilment of prophecy but let him pray very seriously from the year 2022 against crises in the State, court cases and many other things that will destabilize his attention not to function well in his first tenure.
- In Ekiti State from 2022, let the former governor Shegun Oni pray very seriously because I am able to see very clearly a lot of supporters drumming around him to take over the mantle of leadership from the incumbents.
- In Taraba State, I saw in the realm of the spirit, a very prominent politician who have served as a senator coming in as a new governor, come 2023.
- In America, let the president (Joe Biden) put machineries in place to secure lives and properties of the citizens from the year 2022 because I am able to see a deadly attack hitting America.
- We must pray very fervently for the Israelis because I am able to see very clearly, a decision being taken by the present prime minister that may lead to protest and war within the country. The rights and privileges of everyone must be given to them.
- I am able to see very clearly in the year 2022, if serious prayer is not being held, many nation rising up against themselves, Israel versus Iran and America against the Talibans, China against America.
- In Bwari Area Council, the election coming up in the year 2022 will be in favour of the sitting chairman but let him be very careful with the people around him because many are sycophants and intruders who are surrounding him.
- Let the Bwari Area Council chairman pray very seriously against being setup and messed up by his enemies before the minister of FCT.
- We must pray against crises within Bwari Area Council in the year 2022 as a result of political favouritism. Let God lead and let the development that is in progress continue.
- Let the present EFCC chairman pray very seriously against some sensitive issues that may expose and disgrace him out of office in year 2022.
- In the year 2022, as many that are unemployed, I saw good news coming around them. Letters of their employment being released and many of them travelling out of the country for better opportunities.
- From the year 2022, let the Federal Government take it upon themselves to maintain our health centers and provide necessary equipment to avert the re-occurrence of Covid-19 pandemic that swept across Nigeria and wasted a lot of lives.
- In the year 2022, sponsors of insurgencies, Boko Haram, bandits will be exposed and be bound forever from politics. Many Big names in politics will be mentioned, even those in authorities will also be exposed especially the captains of states.
- From the year 2022, let the righteous in Nigeria take it up as a responsibility to carry out a prophetic walk around the four corners of Nigeria against the plans and evil agenda that is about to be unfolded from the year 2022.
- In the entertainment industry, until the right step is taken and the right things being put in place, the enemies will keep stealing and cutting lives short amongst the Nigerian actors and actresses. Let the president and executives of the entertainment industry declare a day of total surrender to the leadership of our Lord Jesus in order to avert the untimely death released from the pit of hell against them. It is going to be a national day of prayer for the entertainment industry.
- In football, from the year 2022I saw God reviving our Nigerian national teams, winning more awards in athletics and coming home with trophies.
- In 2022, I saw very clearly death in Emirs, Obas and other traditional rulers’ palaces. It is inevitable but God can stop it if prayer can be held.
- From 2022, I saw many God’s generals in the body of Christ both within and outside Nigeria saying goodbye to the world. Let’s intensify prayers for God’s divine intervention.
- Lastly, Nigeria cannot afford to miss it again. When God speaks, the wise listen. Let Nigeria pay attention to the voice of God and ask for forgiveness where we have missed it according to His word in Isaiah 1:19
(If you are willing and obedient, you will eat the good of the land).
Nigeria’s land is a blessed land, let us go back to God and enjoy the fruit of the land.
GOD BLESS NIGERIA. Merry Christmas and a happy new year to you all.
Released by God’s servant
Bishop Justice G.O. Itomo Ph.D.
Presiding Bishop, Shining Light Chapel Bwari-Abuja Nigeria.
31st December 2021.