NIGERIA ARISE 2020
- The Pandemic season has exposed Nigeria as a nation.
- We need to take the under-listed steps.
1. REVIEW OUR GOVERNANCE SYSTEM
- The present system does not portray true Federalism.
- The cost of Governance is too humongous.
- The present system makes the states to depend on the centre.
- Our present constitution must be discarded and a new one written.
- Let there be six regions from the present six Geo-political zones.
- Let there be a President with six Vice Presidents from the six regions.
- Let us adopt a “Zero Party System”.
- Candidates should be elected on their Executive Intelligence and Pedigree.
- Federal Character to be totally eradicated
- Youths to be involved in Governance at all levels.
- Local Government reform very expedient. Operation 774 enacted.
- Elders above 70years should play supervisory roles.
- Reduce Parastatals and cost of Governance.
2. POWER GENERATION
- Make Power Generation a number one priority.
- Let’s be intentional about it without playing politics
- Ban Generator Importation.
- Enact Capital punishment for erring defaulters.
3. BAN IMPORTATION ON GOODS THAT CAN BE PRODUCED LOCALLY
- Let’s actualise a Higher Purchasing Power Parity (PPP) in the international market by:
a. Reducing Importation.
b. Increasing Local Production of certain essential commodities.
c. Aggressive Agriculture in all the thirty six states.
d. Intensive Mining of our Mineral resources.
e. Encouraging Nationwide SMES.
4. HEALTH SECTOR
- Operation 774 Health Centres in our 774 Local Government Areas with the latest medical facilities.
5. EDUCATION REFORM
- Change the existing moribund School Curricula
- Adopt 21st Century Hands-on school curricula.
6. POLICE REFORM
7. YOUTH VOCATIONAL CENTRES IN 36 STATES
8. ACCURATE CENSUS
9. MEDIA LITERACY
11. JUDICIAL DIGNITY RESTORATION