Max Lomas, the friend who discovered Bobbi Kristina Brown unconscious in her bathtub in 2015, after an overdose, died from a fentanyl overdose himself.
Lomas, 28, who died back in August, was found by a friend in the bathroom of a home in Mississippi slumped over a toilet “with a syringe nearby.” Lomas had been seen alive by the friend 10 minutes earlier.
He was rushed to the hospital after he was found unresponsive.
According to a new report by TMZ, Lomas’ official cause of death was “fentanyl toxicity,” and his death was ruled accidental.
Late Max along with Bobbi Kristina’s then-boyfriend Nick Gordon found Bobbi Kristina unresponsive in her tub in January 2015. The daughter of the late Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown was subsequently hospitalized and placed in a medically induced coma. She died six months later in July at the age of 21.
Send Us News, Gist, more... to firstname.lastname@example.org | Twitter: @CitypeopleMagz