The younger brother of Minister of Power, Works and Housing, Babatunde Raji Fashola, who survived a gas explosion at home has taken to IG to thank God and friends saying he is oo very much alive.
Ibrahim Ademola Fashola wrote: On the 30th of Aug 2016, a gas explosion changed my life. Literally been through the fire. Thank you for all the love and support. I am still here. Be cautious of Gas Leaks. #ThankGod4Life #Alhamdulilahi #BurnsSurvivor #Recovery #OneLife. #WhenTheresLife #TheresHope? More photos below;
Send Us News, Gist, more... to firstname.lastname@example.org | Twitter: @CitypeopleMagz