•Releases Prayer Points
This is my year of Divine Lifting. For the Lord is my shield and my glory, He will lift up my head and that of my family in Jesus name.
•WEEK 2-8th – 14th JAN. 2021
•JAN.8 – Victory over False Accusations in Jesus name
•JAN. 9 – Victory over the Rod of the Wicked in Jesus name
•JAN. 10-Victory over Dream troubles in Jesus name
•JAN. 11-Victory over Sicknesses in Jesus name
•JAN. 12-Victory over Tragic Death in Jesus name
•JAN. 13-Victory over Depression in Jesus name
•JAN. 14-Victory over the Coven of Darkness in Jesus name
•WEEK 3 -15TH – 21ST JAN. 2021
•JAN. 15 – I enter my Season of Greater Things in Jesus name
•JAN. 16 – I enter my Season of Answers in Jesus name
•JAN. 17 – I enter my Season of Rising in Jesus name.
•JAN. 18 – I enter my Season of Good Things in Jesus name.
•JAN. 19 – I enter my Season of New Ideas & Innovations in Jesus name.
•JAN. 20 – I enter my Season of Flourishing in Jesus name.
• JAN. 21 – I enter my Season of Lifting in Jesus name
Welcome to Year 2021 – Our Year of Divine Lifting
(1) Study the Bible passages, sing the Hymns, praise the Lord throughout the twenty one days.
(2) Break your fast at 3pm or 6pm, depending on your maturity in the Lord, prayers and health conditions.
(3) Do a Compulsory one hour vigil between 12midnight – 1am. daily.
(4) Keep record of your dreams and visions, and ask the Holy Spirit in accordance with John 14 v 26 to explain further. My book ‘DREAMS & THEIR PRAYERS’ will be helpful. You may send me a mail for further clarification email@example.com.
(5) If you are not born again, or you are not sure you are born again, pray these prayers before you continue: “O! Lord my Father, I come unto you as a wretched sinner, have mercy on me, forgive me of all my sins. Make me your child as from today. Write my name in the Book of Life and Wash me clean with the Blood of Jesus. Thank you my Father for saving my soul. I declare that I am born again to the glory of God in the Name of Jesus (John 3 v 16)
DIVINE DIRECTION FOR MY NEXT LEVEL IN JESUS NAME
•Proverbs 16 v 9 – “A man’s heart deviseth his way: but the LORD directeth his steps.”
•Psalm 32 v 8 – 9 v.8 “I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye.”
v.9 “Be ye not as the horse, or as the mule, which have no understanding: whose mouth must be held in with bit and bridle, lest they come near unto thee.”
•Psalm 24 v 4 – 6 – v.4 “He that hath clean hands, and a pure heart; who hath not lifted up his soul unto vanity, nor sworn deceitfully.”
v.5 “He shall receive the blessing from the LORD, and righteousness from the God of his salvation.”
v.6 “This is the generation of them that seek him, that seek thy face, O Jacob.”
•Jeremiah 33 v 3 – “Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.”
•Psalm 119 v 108 – “Accept, I beseech thee, the freewill offerings of my mouth, O LORD, and teach me thy judgments.”
•Proverbs 20 v 24 – “Man’s goings are of the LORD; how can a man then understand his own way?”
The Lord shall instruct me and lead me in the way I should go, He will guide me with His eyes (Psalm 32 v 8).
The greatest pedestal on which a man can travel in the journey of destiny to the place of fulfilment is DIVINE DIRECTION. This is a true assertion because no matter how well prepared or fast you move in life, if you are on the wrong path, you can never get to your destination. Thus the adage “Direction is better than speed” is a true saying. For you to get to the next level of achievement in life, you need divine direction.
No matter who you are, whatever your vocation or career, you need to run your race based on what God has programmed for you. God is not interested in our failure, but in our success; we need to understand that God holds the compass of our lives in His hands, and He already knows the end from the very beginning. The greatest injustice a man can do against to his destiny is to embark on life journey without asking the one who knows the way and can help him in navigating through.
Divine direction simply means being led by God. In the bible, there are several cases of those who made a success of their lives through divine direction.
It is important for us to put our journey for this year before God, who will give us specific instructions and leading concerning the way to go for success to be recorded.
WHY DIVINE DIRECTION?
(1) YOU NEED GOD TO DIRECT YOU IN ALL AREAS – Gen. 26 v 1 – end (Isaac)
(2) GOD IS THE PATHFINDER – Prov. 20 v 24
(3) GOD IS THE CUSTODIAN AND REVEALER OF SECRETS – Deut. 29 v 29,
(4) EMBARK ON ENQUIRY/ INVESTIGATIVE PRAYERS – 2 Sam. 5 v 19, 2 Sam. 5 v 23, 1 Sam. 30 v 8
(5) HEAR THE VOICE OF GOD FOR DIVINE DIRECTION – Psalm 32 v 8, Acts 16 v 6 – 10 (PAUL).
(6) GOD MUST DIRECT YOU TO YOUR RIGHT LOCATIONS AND PLATFORMS TO FLOURISH – I Kings 17 v 1-24 (ELIJAH)
(7) INGREDIENTS FOR DIVINE DIRECTION
•RETREAT – Matt 14 v 23, John 6 v 15, Mark 1 v 35.
Being alone with God facilitates your access to hear from Him.
Retreat is a veritable tool/platform to download divine instructions from God.
Start staying alone with God for divine directions and guidance from today.
•DIVINE INSTRUCTIONS – Isaiah 30 v 21
Divine instruction will make your journey less cumbersome
•PROPHETIC DOCUMENTATION – Isaiah 30 v 8, Jeremiah 30 v 2, Habakkuk 2 v 2
Document revelations and instructions from God.
•DIVINE GUIDANCE – Ephesians 2 v 10, Prov. 4 v 11, Psalm 107 v 7
Divine guidance will take you to your ordained success Landmarks in life.
Ask God for details.
•DIVINE INSPIRATION – Job 32 v 8
When God inspires you, the seed of Greatness inside of you finds expression.
•GRACE TO OBEY – Galatians 1 v 15, 16
You need the Grace of God to obey and activate divine instructions. If you hear from God, and refuse to obey, nothing positive will happen.
TAKING A STEP OF FAITH – Isaiah 60 v 1-2, Proverb 22 v 29
The onus lies on you to take a step of faith as you have been divinely directed.
Open my eyes O! Lord, Hallelujah! /2ce, Open my eyes O! Lord, I am ready to receive
(1) O! Lord illuminate my spiritual eyes with your heavenly light to see visions and secrets in Jesus name.
(2) Holy Spirit, make my visions clear and plain in Jesus name
(3) O! Lord, show me your way on this matter I am presenting before you in Jesus name.
(4) Holy spirit communicate clearly with me on this matter in Jesus name.
(5) O! Lord, reveal your mind to me on this matter, in Jesus name.
(6) O! Lord, lead me in the right path, in Jesus name.
(7) O! Lord, speak to me expressly on this matter in Jesus name.
(8) O! Lord, reveal your Divine Agenda to me on this my matter in Jesus name.
(9) O! Lord, grant me access to the spirit realm for divine information on this matter in Jesus name.
(10) Holy Spirit empower me to make the right choices in Jesus name.
(11) Holy Spirit enable me to make the right decisions in Jesus name.
(12) Holy Spirit direct my steps to the right direction in Jesus name.
(13) Holy Spirit give me the right divine strategy in Jesus name.
(14) O! Lord, let your presence journey with me in my life affairs in Jesus name.
(15) O! Lord, reveal deep and secret things to me about (mention the case) in Jesus name.
(16) O! Lord, make your way plain before me on this issue in Jesus name.
(17) Every secret about myself, my environment, my background that I need to know, reveal it now in Jesus name.
(18) Every secret about the steps I want to take, be revealed in Jesus name.
(19) Every secret about my future, be revealed in Jesus name.
(20) O! Lord, open unto me your library of Heavenly secrets & ideas in Jesus name.
(21) Holy Spirit flood my mind with unique new ideas and mind-boggling opportunities in Jesus name.
(22) Anointing for New Insights and innovations, flow into my life in Jesus name.
(23) Grace for new creativity, flow into my life in Jesus name.
(24) I reject confusion and low self-esteem in Jesus name.
(25) Avalanche of New opportunities burst forth in my life in Jesus name.
(26) O! Lord, direct me to my new ordained locations in Jesus name.
(27) I shall not waste my productive years in Jesus name.
(28) O! Lord connect me to my ordained new platforms in Jesus name.
(29) Thank you, Lord, for leading me in all ways in Jesus name.
I WILL NOT WAIT IN VAIN IN JESUS NAME
•Isaiah 40 v 30 & 31 – v.30 “Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall:”
v.31 “But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.”
•Psalm 27 v 14 – “Wait on the LORD: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the LORD.”
•Lam. 3 v 25 – “The LORD is good unto them that wait for him, to the soul that seeketh him.”
•Psalm 40 v 1 – “I waited patiently for the LORD; and he inclined unto me, and heard my cry.”
•Micah 7 v 7 – “Therefore I will look unto the LORD; I will wait for the God of my salvation: my God will hear me.”
•Psalm 62 v 5 – “My soul, wait thou only upon God; for my expectation is from him.”
•Isaiah 33 v 2 – “O LORD, be gracious unto us; we have waited for thee: be thou their arm every morning, our salvation also in the time of trouble.”
•Psalm 123 v 2 – “Behold, as the eyes of servants look unto the hand of their masters, and as the eyes of a maiden unto the hand of her mistress; so our eyes wait upon the LORD our God, until that he have mercy upon us.
I will stand upon my watch, and set me upon the tower, and will watch to see what he will say unto me, and what I shall answer when I am reproved. Habakkuk 2 v 1.
For you to get the best out of God, you must imbibe the spirit of patience. This in essence means that there is a period when you must be quiet and listen to what God agenda is concerning that matter. The bible says “ I had fainted unless I had believed to see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. Wait on the Lord: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the Lord.” Psalm 27 v 13 & 14.
Of course, the waiting period is not always an easy time, the devil will come calling with his deception and lies urging you to give up on God. This is the time to be strong in the Lord and the power of His might so you will be able to overcome. Apostle Paul in his letter to the Ephesians encouraged them in this wise “Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might. Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.”
Isaiah 40 v 31 says “ But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.”
God is not unaware of the fact that you are waiting on Him; He has everything worked out if you would just put your trust in him. He will see you through and your waiting shall not be in vain in Jesus name
WHAT TO DO WHILE WAITING
(1) BE CAREFUL OF WHAT YOU HEAR Deut. 1 v 28 & 29
(2) BE CAREFUL OF WHAT YOU WATCH 2 Kings 6 v 15 & 18
(3) AVOID BITTERNESS AND EVIL COUNSEL Job 2 v 9
(4) DON’T BE OVERWHELMED WITH PAINS Ex. 6 v 9
(5) STOP COMPLAINTS AND EXCUSES Ruth 1 v 20 & 21
(6) DON’T GIVE UP Prov. 24 v 10
(7) SEE THINGS IN THE LIGHT OF GOD’S WORD 2 Cor.1 v 20
(8) ADD A LITTLE PATIENCE TO YOUR FAITH Heb. 6 v 12
(9) MOVE WITH PEOPLE OF FAITH, NOT DOUBTERS, MOVE WITH DESTINY HELPERS AND NOT DEMOTERS. 1 Cor. 15 v 33
(10) STUDY, MEDITATE AND HEAR GOD’S WORD MORE.
(11) REFLECT ON WHAT GOD HAS DONE BEFORE AND TRUST HIM TO DO MUCH MORE.
(12) PASTE ON YOUR WALLS THE PICTURES AND WRITTEN INSCRIPTION OF YOUR EXPECTED RESULTS.
(13) LEARN TO PRAISE GOD, REJOICE AND APPRECIATE GOD.
(1) You are losing hope fast.
(2) It seems as if your case is defying solutions.
(3) Already, you are tired of everything.
(4) You are outwardly looking good but inwardly twisted.
(5) You are overwhelmed by what you are passing through.
(6) Physically speaking, what you are passing through is mocking your destiny.
(7) You are fast losing your mind, self-esteem, and confidence.
(8) You are suicide prone.
(9) It seems as if this life is cruel to you.
(10) You still trust God to make you laugh again and open a new chapter for you, to make you sing a new song very soon.
(1) You will not wait on God in vain in Jesus name.
(2) Your waiting shall yield mighty Testimonies in Jesus name.
(3) God will honour your waiting in Jesus name
(4) Your waiting will end in Thanksgiving in Jesus name
(5) Your waiting will end in Celebrations in Jesus name
(6) Your waiting will end in Congratulations in Jesus name
(7) Your waiting will end in Fulfilment in Jesus name
(8) Your waiting will end in Manifestation in Jesus name
(9) Your waiting will end in Joy and gladness in Jesus name
(10) Your waiting will end in Victory at last in Jesus name
Declare the following on yourself:
(11) My waiting will end in Dancing in Jesus name
(12) My waiting will end in Laughter in Jesus name
(13) My waiting will end in Rejoicing in Jesus name
(14) My waiting will end in Comfort in Jesus name
(15) My waiting will end in Feasting in Jesus name
(16) I will overcome my present challenge in Jesus name.
(17) The present condition will not swallow my faith in Jesus name.
(18) God will raise SUDDEN HELP solution for me in Jesus name.
(19) God will increase my strength in Jesus name.
(20) He will renew my strength in Jesus name.
(21) Miraculously, God will make a way for me in Jesus name.
(22) I will sing my new song and Dance my new dance in Jesus name.
(23) From all the Battles surrounding my life, I receive the COMFORT of God in Jesus name.
(24) In every …………. condition, I receive the comfort of God in Jesus name.
•Hurting, Lonely, Worried, Depressed, Pains, Troubled, Abused, Emotional Trauma, Stranded, Restless, Desperate, Nervous, In a mess, Losing Faith Fast, Confused , Doubting God, Anxious on Some Issues Panicking, Doubting Themselves Paranoid, Having Negative Reports, Seeking Urgent Helps
I SHALL NOT BE HIDDEN AGAIN IN JESUS NAME
(1) Matthew 5 v 13 – 16 – v.13 “Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be salted? It is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men.”
v.14 “Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.”
v.15 “Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house.”
v.16 “Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.”
(2) Prov. 4 v 18 – “But the path of the just is as the shining light, that shineth more and more unto the perfect day.”
(3) Isaiah 60 v 1 – “Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the LORD is risen upon thee.”
(4) Isaiah 25 v 7 – “And he will destroy in this mountain the face of the covering cast over all people, and the veil that is spread over all nations.”
(5) Luke 8 v 17 – For nothing is secret, that shall not be made manifest; neither anything hid, that shall not be known and come abroad.
(6) Eccl. 2 v 13 – “I sought in mine heart to give myself unto wine, yet acquainting mine heart with wisdom; and to lay hold on folly, till I might see what was that good for the sons of men, which they should do under the heaven all the days of their life.
My glory, you shall not be hidden anymore; I shall arise and shine, for my light has come and the glory of God has risen upon me. Isaiah 60 v1
A life that is hidden cannot manifest glory. The bible says our God is light, and there is no darkness in Him at all 1 John 1 v 5. Because God is light, we His children must reflect that same status, and manifest glory. A life that is not projecting God’s goodness in any area of human endeavour is a life that is hidden somewhere in the room of darkness or forgetfulness. Mephibosheth was hidden in the land of Lodebar before God inspired David to show him kindness “And the king said, Is there not yet any of the house of Saul, that I may shew the kindness of God unto him? … And David said unto him, Fear not: for I will surely shew thee kindness for Jonathan thy father’s sake, and will restore thee all the land of Saul thy father; and thou shalt eat bread at my table continually.”2 Samuel 9 v 3
If a man is hidden spiritually, no matter his qualification, talents, experience, nobody will see him either to recommend him, validate him, endorse him, engage him, or help him like David showed kindness to Mephibosheth.
I pray for you, from that hidden location or situation, let the Lord bring you out in Jesus name.
“Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the Lord is risen upon thee.” Isaiah 60 v 1. This is God’s charge to you, but you cannot answer to this charge until the power of God brings you out of the situation of being hidden. When you escape from that captivity, that is when you can shine; then people can see what you carry and patronise you. “And the Gentiles shall come to thy light, and kings to the brightness of thy rising.” Isaiah 60 v 3.
The world is waiting for your manifestation, so you must ask God to remove whatever is covering your glory or keeping you where help cannot reach; that place where nobody reckons with you. From that situation, you will be delivered in Jesus name.
NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
(1) THE GLORY OF THE LORD WILL BE REVEALED IN YOUR LIFE – Isaiah 40 v 5
(2) YOU ARE A CITY SET ON THE HILL THAT CANNOT BE HIDDEN – Matthew 5 v 13 – 16
(3) YOU ARE COMING OUT OF OBSCURITY IN JESUS NAME
-2 Samuel 9 v 1 –7
(4) YOU SHALL NOT BE HIDDEN IN JESUS NAME – Matthew 27 v 50 & 51, Isaiah 25 v 7
(5) EXIT THAT LOCATION THAT DOES NOT FAVOUR YOUR DESTINY – Psalm 124 v 7
(6) OBEY AND DO GOD’S PRINCIPLES TO BE DIVINELY ANNOUNCED-SERVICE – John 12 v 26
(1) Tithing – Malachi 3 v 10
(2) First Fruit – Proverbs 3 v 9 & 10
(3) Offering – 2 Cor. 9 v 10
•FEAR GOD – Proverbs 19 v 23
•ADOPT HEALTHY FAMILY LIFE – Genesis 2 v 21 – 25
•AVOID ILLEGAL BUSINESSES – Jeremiah 17 v 9 – 11
•AVOID BITTERNESS, WRATH, UNFORGIVENESS, HERESIES, MALICE, IMMORALITIES – EPH. 4 V 28 – 32
(7) GOD WILL MAGNIFY YOU -Joshua 3 v 7
As you pray the following prayers, God will bring you out of every land of darkness and forgetfulness in Jesus name. Hallelujah!
(1) O! Lord, showcase me (4x), You are my Lord and Saviour, (2) Holy Ghost, I need a change by fire.
(1) Power of God for global announcement, fall on me in Jesus name.
(2) Anointing for transformation to my next level, fall on me in Jesus name.
(3) Light of God for global relevance, fall on me in Jesus name.
(4) The glory of God for global recognition, fall on me in Jesus name.
(5) Divine arrangement for my global achievement, manifest in Jesus name.
(6) Mercy of God for His glory to be revealed in my life, family, and business fall on me in Jesus name.
(7) The Grace of God to be known globally, fall on me, my family and work in Jesus name.
(8) My Scope of influence be enlarged globally in Jesus name.
(9) Works of my hand; be patronized globally in Jesus name.
(10) Heavens of Recognition, endorsement, and Patronage, open upon my life in Jesus name.
(11) My Relevance, Endorsement, Recognition, Advertisement, Patronage, Visibility, Acceptance, Recommendation, Preference, Announcement, Showcasing, Opportunities, hear the word of God, jump out of obscurity in Jesus name.
(12) Any dark covering hiding you from recognition, from prominence, from being seen shall be removed in Jesus name.
(13) Cobweb of darkness programmed against me on my way to do good things, be roasted by fire in Jesus name.
(14) Strange cover on my brain causing spiritual blockage and mind problems, be removed in Jesus name.
(15) Any blanket of darkness making me invisible to my helpers, be removed by fire in Jesus name.
(16) Any strange mark on me preventing my global recognition and acceptance, be cancelled by the Blood of Jesus in Jesus name.
(17) Any cobweb of darkness awaiting me on my way for Job interview, Visa procurement, contract deals, to meet my helpers, going abroad, burn by fire in Jesus name.
(18) My glory cannot be covered in Jesus name.
(19) My glory, be revealed in Jesus name.
(20) What I am destined for, be revealed in Jesus name.
(21) My purpose in life, be revealed in Jesus name.
(22) My potentials, talents, gifts, be announced divinely in Jesus name.