As elegant as Nude pumps or shoes are, they can be very complicated.
This is because many ladies are proud owners of these gorgeous beauties, but leave them to waste in their closets because they have no idea what to do with them.
If you have been finding it difficult to style your nude shoes, below are some tips the rescue!
A lot of us actually don’t know that our nude shoes can be paired or styled with almost every outfit, from animal print, stripes, florals, bold colours to monochromatic outfits.
Good news is that nude shoes are increasingly becoming a popular choice and have cemented themselves as wardrobe staples. From heels to flats, when it comes to how to wear nude shoes, there’s no stopping the range of possibilities.
When thinking of how to style your nude shoes/pumps, bear in mind that it will never go wrong when:
1. Styled with colourful, floral outfits.
2. Worn on corporate patterned and striped outfits.
3. Paired with animal prints because nude shoes and animal prints are extremely amazing.
4. Styled with denim Jeans, especially the good old blue Jeans.
5. You team your favourite party dress or cocktail gown with a pair of peep-toe pumps or strappy nude heels.
6. Teamed with fabulous African Prints for your “Owambes”.
Like black shoes, nude shoes are a neutral colour and work well with most outfits. However, you choose to wear your nude shoes, make sure you do it the right way and as always, endeavour to make the right fashion statement.