Former Plantashun Boiz member Blackface, has called out Tubaba on his intention to lead protests on February 5th. He copied an article written by one Dr Bunmi who believed Tuface is leading a sponsored protest.
Blackface fans have been blasting him in series of comment for is unrepentant hatred and envy of his former group member who is apparently more successful in the music industry.
I read Tuface Idibia’s verbal tirade in Vanguard in which he said he will be leading a protest against Buhari on the 5th of February for among other things not paying salaries of civil servants.
I think he needs to be educated about the efforts of the Buhari administration: So far Buhari has released three bail out funds to the 36 states in Nigeria totalling over N1.5 trillion in the last 18 months.
Apart from this another trillion was released as Paris Club refund money to the 36 states. Buhari emphasized the need for the states to prioritize the payment of salaries of workers and pensions of pensioners as these states receive the money.
Unfortunately, instead of some states to use the funds to pay off civil servants and pensioners salary and pension arrears they chose to loot the funds. A governor of one of the South South states siphoned N3b of the funds using his mistress as a front and now the mistress has run away with the funds. Tuface Idibia you can now see why Nigerians are suspicious of the motive and source of the funds for the protest you want to embark on. Why didn’t you lead a protest against these governors who mismanaged the Buhari bail out funds and the Paris Club refund money? Why did you not protest against GEJ’s looting of N51 trillion naira and the Godswill Akpabio alleged looting of over N1 trillion naira from the Akwa Ibom state treasury for which he is being prosecuted by the EFCC? Why didn’t you protest Akpabio’s alleged corrupting of a Supreme Court justice who is currently being tried for corrupt practices on the bench? Is it because you are a corruption apologist? Is it because you are the agent of corruption fighting back? Is it because you are part of desperate plot to poison the hearts and minds against a fantastically incorruptible President who fights the corrupt no matter whose ox is gored? We your fans want to assure you that if you go ahead with this protest we will reevaluate our support for you and it may be downhill for you afterwards. Rethink your actions and reflect deeply. Dr. Bunmi Awoyemi Divinewealth #copied.
Read Reactions Below
- blacq_sahmie See this idiot @official2baba is trying to help… I wonder where you get money to buy data… So you are this intelligent and your career died… Nigeria needs to pray for you @blackfacenaija
- eromosele231Big mistake, bro. Big mistake. Take care, the masses will have your head. So sad you had to do this. Sad indeed. @blackfacenaija
- officialbumsy@tarielamichael ??????
- eromosele231I don’t care about your beef with whomever. You are a great artiste, but you didn’t have to do this. I have seen, felt and suffered the policies of your so called president. To me, if your policies do not translate to alleviating the plight of the ordinary man in the street, rather it makes life harder for him, then the policies and the government are misguided. @blackfacenaija
- harmonyofficial_ogNigga pack well support a good did and progress in life or die jealousy and poor. ✌? @blackfacenaija
- ss_koladeGo get a life bro.. I prefer to buy Nokia ringtone on iTunes than to download your own for free @blackfacenaija Enemy Of Progress
- iamfreshtu1@ruggedybaba respect boss.. I look up to people like indeed…
- nonikingsEverybody is now talking even those that have not touched mic for 15years now. #Yeye.. Let me come and goin jareeeh.
- june_abbey@hitee_1 ?????whatever
- shanky_01@blackfacenaija I used to be a huge fan of yours cos of that song “HARD LIFE”. I know all the lyrics bro but you just messed up today. You need to know say naija don even hard pass when you sing that song. YOU ARE A STUPID BOi…….Swallow your words FOOL.
- shanky_01Which king grass you smoke?
- nick_uba@blackfacenaija may God give you the sense to see the suffering of the poor masses in Jesus name…Amen…receive it now!!!…the loot they recovered do you know where the money is?…#deadmusicdeadbrain…We shall protest if you and Idiot Dr. Bunmi dont like it delete before then it is allowed…
- june_abbey@hitee_1 please enlighten me. What truth?
- truestory_ent@blackfacenaija u said it well @official2baba ride on My pple fear too much Fela don talk am b4 during Gej time I know hear all dis now hungry don kill my pple dem don wake up we are d curse of our problem no be today e start we all Na ole full stop Buhari can not. Do anything now too late to cry abeg by 2 good friend make una sing song make we rest
- june_abbey@hitee_1 that he is doing good and the economy keeps going down,then it’s really sad and you are also a very sad man.
- d_smashboiBlack face ur career is a let down to d Nigerian music industry 1, na dis same ur kinda life make u and ayo of hiptv get issues way back and u still carry dis same life enter 2017 well I’m sorry for u cause ur hard life wey u sing follow u reach today, na same life make ur wife run leave u na dis same life make ur tribunal brothers leave u and u still dey leave dis kind life.. pls try and change ur ways u av lost a lot over d years and u still losing or do u still wanna still be in d losers corner? I can see dat is only Devil dat can help u cause God has tried a lot
- truestory_entBut if u read dis post by @blackfacenaija it was copied Truly pple know go school
- lawreeya@ijaypumpin @endeeoleru
- iame__fizzy@BFN go look for a way to Savage ur dead carrier instead of come out here to insinuate nonsense….. e be lyk u don hi
- decopolyBut no be @blackfacenaija write am nA??♂️??♂️??♂️ he copied
- liquor47Remember you sing hard life were we dey leave for 9ja old skool like you only have 12k followers in a real life you must be poor go get your self a good life when you were in Malaysia remember you can not even buy your self drink Jew man like your ass ???