- Psalm 91 v 1 –end
- Psalm 46 v 1 – 10
- Psalm 112 v 7
“He shall not be afraid of evil tidings: his heart is fixed, trusting in the LORD.”
- 2 Corinthians 5 v 7
“For we walk by faith, not by sight”
- Eph. 6 v 16
“Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.”
- Psalm 34 v 19
“Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the LORD delivereth him out of them all.”
- Psalm 116 v 6
“The LORD preserveth the simple: I was brought low, and he helped me.”
- Psalm 27 v 1 – 2
v.1 “The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?”
v.2 “When the wicked, even mine enemies and my foes, came upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell.”
- Psalm 107 v 20
“He sent his word, and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions.”
- Rev 12 v 11
“And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.”
- Psalm 62 v 7 & 8
v.7 “In God is my salvation and my glory: the rock of my strength, and my refuge, is in God.”
v.8 “Trust in him at all times; ye people, pour out your heart before him: God is a refuge for us.”
- Exodus 23 v 25
“And ye shall serve the LORD your God, and he shall bless thy bread, and thy water; and I will take sickness away from the midst of thee.”
- Deut. 7 v 16
“And thou shalt consume all the people which the LORD thy God shall deliver thee; thine eye shall have no pity upon them: neither shalt thou serve their gods; for that will be a snare unto thee.”
- Jeremiah 17 v 14
“Heal me, O LORD, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved: for thou art my praise.”
Jeremiah 17 v 14 – “Heal me, O Lord, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved: for thou art my praise”
Beloved, we live in a season and time when each and every one of us must understand what God is saying. Jeremiah 17 v 14 says “Heal me, O Lord, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved: for thou art my praise” but we often neglect the second phrase i.e. “Save and I shall be saved”. Beloved, now is the time to appropriate this second phrase. Where a person is sick, we appropriate the first phrase i.e. “Heal me oh Lord and I shall be healed”. In a situation where there is a ravaging plague, the prayer is of the second phrase i.e. “Save me Oh Lord and I shall be saved for you are my praise”.
Beloved, we need to cry unto the Lord, to save our nation, our family, and to save us because of the plague that is ravaging the world.
Eccl. 1 v 1 – 10 says the earth and all that is in it is vanity, it goes further to say that there is no new thing under the sun. It has been in the old time which was before us.
The Bible made mention of plagues severally in the scriptures. Coronavirus, killing people now will soon be a thing of the past, and the Bible has given us rest and assurance of safety.
In 1347, there was a plague, known as “Bubonic” plague. Some sailors arrived in Europe with the plague. Some of its symptoms include secretions from the body, vomiting of blood and black spots on the skin, so it was also referred to as “Black death”. It was a mysterious death, so much so that people wondered what went wrong. Just a touch of an infected carrier of the plague, resulted into death. Some claimed that God was annoyed with mankind then. Several researches were carried out; the Japanese fighting a syrophenian war used it as a biological weapon.
From research, it was discovered that the plague is a zoonotic disease spread mainly in fleas on small rodents. Without treatment, the bubonic plague killed about two thirds of infected humans within four days. It manifested as swollen lymph nodes which mostly occur in the armpit and groin in person suffering from the plague. Bubonic is believed to be the cause of the Black Death that swept through Europe in the 14th century and killed an estimated 20 million people, about 30% – 60% of the European population. The plague is caused by bacteria called Yersinia pestis. Because the plague killed many of the working population, wages rose and some historians had seen this as a turning point in European economic development. Not until research was made, and God gave the researchers knowledge in the laboratory to discover the vaccine that was tested and used to controlled its spread, thereby bringing salvation through the hand of God to mankind. I pray the Lord God almighty that stopped bubonic plague, will put an immediate end to Coronavirus in Jesus name.
For Coronavirus, every leader must tap into knowledge, to teach people everywhere, how to at least curb the spread of the Coronavirus.
Beloved, there are basic hygienic measures that we must put in place in order to prevent and curb the spread of the virus. There is no specific anti-viral treatment for COVID-19 at this time, just relief from symptoms. However, a clinical trial is underway to test the safety and efficacy of the drug “Hydroxychloroquine Sulphate” as a potential treatment in adults with COVID-19. But beyond this, the Blood of Jesus will heal everyone in Jesus name.
Beloved, I want us to tap into the power of the living God and to also know the basic preventive measures.
THOUGHTS ON THE CORONAVIRUS
1. Coronaviruses, named for their crown-like shape, are a large family of viruses that are common in many species of animals.
2. Several coronaviruses can infect people, according to the research. These strains mostly cause cold-like symptoms but can sometimes progress to more complicated lower respiratory tract illnesses, such as pneumonia or bronchitis.
3. On rare occasion, animal coronaviruses can evolve and spread among humans, as seen with MERS and SARS. The virus at the centre of the latest outbreak is being referred to as a novel (new) coronavirus, since it’s something that health officials have not seen before.
- Takes 14 days to become noticeable
- Severe Fever
- Dry Cough
- Shortness of breath
- Sore throat
- Pressure in the chest (May require assistance breathing with a ventilator)
- Blue tint in face and lips
- Wash hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Dry them thoroughly with an air dryer or clean towel. If soap isn’t available, use a hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Stay home if you’re sick.
- Avoid touching nose, eyes, and mouth.
- Use a tissue to cover a cough or sneeze then dispose of it in the trash.
- Use a household wipe or spray to disinfect doorknobs, light switches, desks, keyboards, sinks, toilets, cell phones, and other objects and surfaces that are frequently touched.
- It may also be important to create a household plan of action. You should talk with people who need to be included in your plan, plan ways to care for those who might be at greater risk for serious complications, get to know your neighbours, and make sure you and your family have a household plan that includes ways to care for loved ones if they get sick. This includes planning a way to separate a family member who gets sick from those who are healthy, if the need arises.
- Report any suspicious
symptoms in yourself or any one by
calling this toll free line:
- Have faith in God above all things, because in God, there is protection. Proverbs 18 v 10 says “The name of the Lord is a strong tower: the righteous runneth into it, and is safe”.
Beloved, having said all these as physical preventive measures, permit me also to tell you about the unfailing cure. Psalm 91 (recite from verse one to the last verse), verses 4 and 6 of Psalm 91 talks about pestilence.
A pestilence is an overwhelming disease that affects a society and its entire community, a plague that can wipe off a generation.
Beloved, the Lord is saying to you through this message not to be afraid. Believe in the supremacy of the power of God to prevent the spread of Corona Virus in Nigeria and all over the world. We shall not be afraid of bad/evil tidings our hearts are fixed on the Lord, as Psalm 112 v 7 stated.
- Have faith and trust in the Lord. Proverbs 25 v 25 says “As cold waters to a thirsty soul, so is good news from a far country” The far country is Heaven now that is the only place where we can receive good news. The Lord will send good news to us in Jesus name. And the good news is that, God can fortify your immunity against any killer diseases. The report of the Lord says we are healed, we are saved. His report says it is well with us, not the tidings of the world.
- 2 Cor. 5 v 7 says “We walk by faith, not by sight” Beloved; this is the time to trust in the word of God, and not in any vaccine. Fear is attached to the sight, while faith is what we need now to walk. As we walk by faith, we shall not fall to Coronavirus in Jesus name. Now is the time to walk by faith, now is the time to trust the Lord. Eph. 6 v 16 enjoins us to take the shield of faith. This shield is what we need, because we can’t live in fear. God has not given unto us the spirit of fear, but rather power, love and sound mind.
- Psalm 34 v 19 says the Lord delivers the righteous from all afflictions. The Lord will deliver us, from all afflictions in Jesus name.
- Psalm 116 v 8, The Lord will deliver our soul from death, our eyes from tears and our feet from falling. I pray that we shall not fall by Coronavirus in Jesus name.
We are at a critical point in this message now; we want to take capsules, which is the Blood of Jesus. The Blood of Jesus comprises of many things – Divine vitamins, antibiotics, immunisation, inoculation, Sanitizing gel, anything you are looking for that is good is inside the Blood of Jesus. So beloved, we need to hide inside the Blood of Jesus.
WHY MUST WE TAKE THESE PRAYER VITAMINS?
- To tackle known and unknown killer diseases.
- To prevent and hinder the killer diseases from ravaging our nation and our family.
- So that our bodies will not harbour any health problems/challenges.
- So that every virus, will bounce back to hell.
- So that our systems will reject killer diseases.
- So that our systems will not retain any killer disease.
- So that the on-going plague will pass over us in Jesus name.
Psalm 107 v 20, the word of God will heal and deliver us from destruction. The victory over Ebola virus has been given unto us, when Jesus shed his blood and died on the cross of Calvary. Rev. 12 v 11 – we overcome by the blood of Jesus and by the word of our testimony i.e. Coronavirus in Jesus name.
Songs: (1) I plead the Blood, the Blood of Jesus /2ce
(2) Super Blood of Jesus, come and deliver me
The Blood that flows in Calvary
Come and deliver me.
(3) There is power mighty in the Blood/2ce
There is power mighty in the Blood of Jesus Christ
There is power mighty in the Blood.
PRAYER VITAMINS THROUGH THE BLOOD OF JESUS AGAINST PESTILENCES
- I cover myself with the blood of Jesus in Jesus name.
- I apply the Blood of Jesus on my spirit, soul and body in Jesus name.
- Blood of Jesus, Holy Ghost fire, cleanse every organ in my body in Jesus name.
- Sanitizing fire of God fall on me in Jesus name.
- Blood of Jesus, fumigate all my internal and external organs in Jesus name.
- By the power in the Blood of Jesus, every Agenda of Killer Disease in my life, be cancelled in Jesus name.
- Blood of Jesus separate me and my family from deadly diseases in Jesus name.
- Blood of Jesus transfuse my blood vessels in Jesus name.
- Anointing that breaks the yoke, break every yoke of Coronavirus in our land and all over the world in Jesus name. Song: Break our yokes/2ce Holy Ghost fire, break our yokes
- Thou Cleansing Power in the Blood of Jesus, cleanse my system in Jesus name.
- Thou Sanitizing power in the Blood of Jesus, cleanse my system in Jesus name.
- Thou Antibiotics in the Blood of Jesus, flush out any virus in my body in Jesus name.
- Thou Inoculation power in the Blood of Jesus, inoculate my system in Jesus name.
- Thou Preventive Power in the Blood of Jesus, prevent my system from deadly virus in Jesus name.
- Thou immunisation power in the Blood of Jesus, grant my body immunity against deadly virus in Jesus name.
- Thou Saturation power in the Blood of Jesus, saturate my body system with resistance power against viruses in Jesus name.
- Thou Electrifying Power in the Blood of Jesus, electrify my system with healing power in Jesus name.
- Rain of Healing waters from above soak every organ in my body in Jesus name.
- Power Base of Coronavirus, dry up and die and in Jesus name.
- Holy Ghost fire that can melt away deadly diseases, flow into my organs in Jesus name.
- Any deadly disease that may want to feed on my body and blood, be destroyed in Jesus name.
- Every Cell in my body, hear the word of God, reject Coronavirus in Jesus name.
- By the Power in the Blood of Jesus, my body become too hot for Corona virus in Jesus name.
- My flesh and my blood, reject the Voice of Killer Diseases in Jesus name.
- Agents of Killer diseases moving about in the air, perish in Jesus name.
- Every Pestilence programmed to destroy us in our Nation, fade away in Jesus name.
- Blood of Jesus, pump out any stranger in my body in Jesus name.
- My body organs reject the voice of Early Death in Jesus name.
- Yoke of Invisible Killer Diseases, break in Jesus name.
- I drink the Blood of Jesus (21 times)
- Blood of Jesus incubate my body organs in Jesus name.
- (Shout) I soak every body organs in my body in the wonder working power of the Blood of Jesus in Jesus name.
- Insects/Viruses of death biting people all over the nation, be consumed in Jesus name.
- I am strong in the Lord by the power in the Blood of Jesus in Jesus name.
- Thank God for His blessings.