The Chinese now understand the behaviours of the Covid-19 virus thanks to autopsies that they have carried out. This virus is characterised by obstructing respiratory pathways with thick mucus that solidifies and blocks the airways and lungs. They have discovered that in order to be able to apply a medicine, you have to open and unblock these airways so that the treatment can be used to take effect. However, all of this takes a number of days.
Their recommendations for what you can do to safeguard yourself are:
(1) Drink lots of hot liquid, coffees, soups, teas, warm water. In addition, take a sip of warm water every 20 minutes because this keeps the mouth moist and washes any of the virus that has entered your mouth into your stomach where the gastric juices will neutralise it before it can get to the lungs.
(2) Gargle with an antiseptic in warm water, like vinegar or salt, or lemon, every day if possible.
(3) The virus attaches itself to hair and clothes, any detergent or soap kills it but you must take a bath or a shower when you get in from the street. Avoid sitting down anywhere and go straight to the bath or shower. If you cannot wash clothes daily, hang them in direct sunlight which also neutralises the virus.
(4) Wash metallic surfaces very carefully because the virus can remain viable on these for up to nine days. Take note and be vigilant about touching handrails and door handles including within your own house, you can make sure that you are keeping those clean and wiping them down regularly.
(5) Don’t smoke.
(6) Wash your hands every 20 minutes using any soap that foams. Do this for 20 seconds and wash your hands thoroughly.
(7) Eat fruits and vegetables. Try to elevate your Zinc levels not just your Vitamin C levels.
(8) Animals do not spread the virus to people, it is person to person transmission.
(9) Try to avoid getting the common flu – this already weakens your system, and try to avoid eating or drinking cold things.
(10) If you feel any discomfort in your throat, or a sore throat coming on, act on it immediately using the above methods and other pharmacological interventions. The virus enters the system this way and remains for three or four days within the throat before it passes into the lungs.
Take care of yourself and pass this information along if you wish. This is some advice to take on board to help to protect ourselves.